Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good. 

Seeing such fake politically correct/woke bs in Charli's mv kinda gets on my nerves.

If you've ever seen Lizzo live you see that she busts her ass of, she works out, it's not like she's promoting an unhealthy lazy lifestyle. Also, what is she supposed to do? Is she supposed to hide her body in the video and be ashamed of it? Is she supposed to feel guilty? 

You shouldn't be talking about anybody's looks when you look like you're straight outta minecraft.

qfrWuBl.png

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good.

Seeing such fake politically correct/woke bs in Charli's mv kinda gets on my nerves.

Unless you have her clinical records you don’t know if she’s actually obese?

Like you can’t say from how somebody looks like if they’re obese or not

edit: also the amount of fat you store depends on your genetic, you can be thin and eat like shit and have your livers begging for mercy

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good. 

Lmao don’t you have some laxatives to drink and some douching to do

Get the fuck outta here and let people live their lives smh

White gays really act a fucking fool

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good.

Okay let’s stop having a disgusting attitude before we get banned. :)

14417469274.gif

I really hope she works with Andrew Thomas Huang for a video, he's the guy who did the monthly single covers. He's an amazing director. He directed some Björk videos and the Cellophane video by FKA Twigs.

qfrWuBl.png

If you've ever seen Lizzo live you see that she busts her ass of, she works out, it's not like she's promoting an unhealthy lazy lifestyle. Also, what is she supposed to do? Is she supposed to hide her body in the video and be ashamed of it? Is she supposed to feel guilty? 

You shouldn't be talking about anybody's looks when you look like you're straight outta minecraft.

ok i put it down quite rudely, i didn't mean it like a "ew fat person, disgusting", absolutely. Sorry if that's what passed of my comments

You guys complaining about the cover being text w a grey background is giving me Judas single cover meltdown vibes circa 2011 lmao

looking back i hated the judas artwork but honestly it's iconic

Unless you have her clinical records you don’t know if she’s actually obese?

Like you can’t say from how somebody looks like if they’re obese or not

edit: also the amount of fat you store depends on your genetic, you can be thin and eat like shit and have your livers begging for mercy

yeah i know, i'm literally like your first example lmao. really sorry guys

Lmao don’t you have some laxatives to drink and some douching to do

Get the fuck outta here and let people live their lives smh

White gays really act a fucking fool

imma top lmao  :oic2:  

ok i put it down quite rudely, i didn't mean it like a "ew fat person, disgusting", absolutely. Sorry if that's what passed of my comments

"I just had dinner and this pic almost emptied my stomach" girl, don't try to backtrack.

anyways, I can't wait for this song to come out, I've been wanting a Charli x Lizzo collab for a while now. 

qfrWuBl.png

get the fuck outta here and go stan some fatphobic basic ass bitch, maybe that will suit you better

in the meantime, charli and lizzo remain unbothered

charli's career has been unbothered for 2 years now 

"I just had dinner and this pic almost emptied my stomach" girl, don't try to backtrack.

anyways, I can't wait for this song to come out, I've been wanting a Charli x Lizzo collab for a while now. 

he's also a hypocrite

yeah...those are exactly the reasons why I said "I put it down rudely" and apologized(?), sure it wasn't for eating a pineapple pizza in 2016 lol