Fluorine

Charli XCX

It makes me so mad to see “fans” shitting on BIOYL knowing how much Charli loves this song. Please go stan somebody else if you can’t enjoy these immaculate summer bops.

she did so much just to release this, and they'll prob also drag the album too which is almost complete cause she can never win. sigh.

BIOYL is good and I’m excited for the video! I think that it is different enough than what I am hearing from other pop bitches right now so that it will stand out and that it’s gonna get good promo/buzz. I think it will get people interested in what her other music will sound like. I do wish it was CTMP level catchy/addictive. Well actually I just wish it was CTMP because I think it would perform well and that type of pop music is coming back (see: I dont care & ME!) but hopefully it hasn’t been scrapped and they are saving it for a mid-summer release and we can enjoy BIOYL while we wait.

she did so much just to release this, and they'll prob also drag the album too which is almost complete cause she can never win. sigh.

if they slander the album when it comes out, i swear............... i don't care if it's gonna be bad or a sucker 2.0 situation, we're gonna be HAPPY.

giphy.gif

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This makes me so sad. It's obvious how much she cares about this song and how hard she fought. Some people are just never happy. I love both this and Track 10, and am really excited to hear what else she has in store for us. It has to be heartbreaking as an artist to have things leaked, fight for them to be released and then still be dragged by your fans. I can't think of any other fan base that's this toxic to the artist they support.

i.... don't get the hate? :rip:

it's the best version of the song, it's amazing. so well written and produced. the drop was fixed from the og demo, lizzo sounds amazing, and the production is hot 100 potential... these people are so ungrateful it's insane.. she fought so hard for this :(

it’s making me really sad how much people seem to dislike it. it’s everything I was hoping for and more, just in time for summer, and sounds like the best songs in the top 40 on radio at the moment (I.e. Mabel’s Don’t Call Me Up)

usually when everyone hates something like this it just means it has more hit potential so let’s go with that

randoms on a facebook pop page: it reused the chorus from track10.

lmao poor sweet summer children. had to write a long ass essay on the songs history. :fabcat:  get that culture fags

but they still got the 'history' wrong.. anyways track 10 is actually awful?? what's wrong with everyone??? lol

mmmkay it's definitely not terrible and miles better than track ten after i listened to it a few hundred times

literally same and i even like lizzo's verse now!

this is the power of miss charlotte, she can't be contained

:diva: