Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok late chiming in but I just wanna say, I kinda doubted whether I would like BIOYL but I fucking love this song, she killed it

the ppl comparing to Track 10 and complaining are pissing me off, I love Track 10 to death but it's apples and oranges. Track 10 is a weird experimental futuristic journey and this is a fun summer pop anthem, they accomplish totally different goals, theres no reason that we have to compare them that way. Different songs for different situations

also, it's really cool that I already love this melody and these lyrics but I get to hear them presented in a different context that achieves a different feeling. Like Track 10's structure is way longer and convoluted, but I love the feeling of the straightforward verse/chorus structure in BIOYL and the vocal melody leading up into the drop is super satisfying.

Im really happy for Charli that she finally got to release this song and that we all get to hear it in its fully realized form. And so fucking happy that the new era can finally begin  :D

Liz always struck me a stuck up self entitled person just from watching charlis docu She seems like the type of girl that would preach body positivity on Insta and then call girls fat whales at school

i agree omfg she seems so bitchy

who else has been streaming bioyl constantly??? she really isn't playing anymore  :defeated:

She’s still slowly climbing up the charts! In all-genre iTunes US, she’s at 114 (+17) and 27 (+4) on iTunes US pop charts. I’m hopeful that she’ll break the top 100 mark by the end of the week!

giphy.gif

does anyone have the unedited artwork of blame it on your love? i saw someone posted it here a few pages back but can't find it

nvm found it :)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

STREAM BIOYL we NEED THE ALBUM

But for reals is CTMP scrapped or is it the next single

Cause as far as we know possible tracks are

Come To My Party

Blame It On Your Love

White Mercedes

Taxi

&

Green Money

Also maybe Dance all Night feat. MO

Blame It On Your Love is a cute start if there's a next release planned, we can't sit on BIOYL for the next seven months Ms.Chorly  :crossed:

anyway STREAM IT UNTIL YOU GET SICK