Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think the song was sold to the producers of the movie, cause I asked on Twitter to the guy of the score, Ian, I can't remember his last name, but he was part of Passion Pit, and he told me the songs were not coming yet due to some labels inconvenience... If they would already have the rights why would they keep those songs instead of using them to gain attention for the movie?

Also I discovered that in January they released a Vinyl edition of the score...

Why would you invest money on some sh*tty vinyls no one is going to buy cause it's full of score sounds instead of releasing Charli, and Sia songs?

honestly this whole situation is so confusing and frustating, even more so because the movie it's actually really nice and it could've got help from the soundtrack but they just chose not to release it like wtf??????

I hope she announces the tour and album soon omg the anticipation is killing me

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

do we actually think the album is done..

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

my heart jumped when I read "album cover" sncjwnd

I didnt read this thread closely but are we sure that shes releasing Glow with BTS because when I first saw the listing I assumed she had just sold it to them and wouldnt be on it at all or it wouldnt be for her/her album

I didnt read this thread closely but are we sure that shes releasing Glow with BTS because when I first saw the listing I assumed she had just sold it to them and wouldnt be on it at all or it wouldnt be for her/her album

She's not listed as a performer. It's just like the Twice one, I don't know why some people are thinking she's actually featured on it.

she's joking/talking so much about the album lately, it must be done & coming soon.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

BIOYL is finally one of her top popular spotify songs  :defeated:  We did it! Now I can rest.

seriously hate how little attention its getting though so i hope it picks up when the video is released like it happened with 1999. it started out slow too! my friends enjoy the song.

I hope we get remixes of BIOYL while we wait for the next single.

Also, I still can't believe an ATAP remix is one of her popular spotify songs  :creep:  The power of Tik Tok im assuming. I find the original superior but to each their own.

Reminder to shazam BIOYL  :hooker:

do we know when BIOYL is being sent to radio? and it's doing kinda terrible on the charts really hope that changes soon

I hope we get remixes of BIOYL while we wait for the next single.

Also, I still can't believe an ATAP remix is one of her popular spotify songs  :creep:  The power of Tik Tok im assuming. I find the original superior but to each their own.

Reminder to shazam BIOYL  :hooker:

the easyfun remix of 1999 was such a serve, imagine if we get something like that for this!

do we know when BIOYL is being sent to radio? and it's doing kinda terrible on the charts really hope that changes soon

the easyfun remix of 1999 was such a serve, imagine if we get something like that for this!

the best remix of 1999! same i hope so too. i have no idea bout the radio dates but i hope promo gets more intense after the music video is released  :defeated:

I love this so much

I wonder how big the tour will really be, if she's doing a whole seperate tour for the UK it must be a pretty long one, I just hope she comes to Vancouver :)