Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'd still be more than happy for her to drop a little EP like this within the next 5 months...

01. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

02. Party Party

03. WGFU

04. Party 4 U

Is she deluded or what to think literally anyone is going to like Spicy, she’s had this little success with BIOYL and she’s literally gonna flush it down the toilet with this spice girls butchery

you guys say this about EVERY RELEASE :toofunny:

poor girl... atlantic literally does not care at all

Atlantic has given her grace with these releases. From what we can see, this was a long stretched battle, and all the audio posted online didn’t help. her transition was a long one but in the end I think she’ll come through with new dope material

Let's stop bothering her to release CTMP, let her release her goddamn album AND if it's not included, just grab your cup of tea of choice and then start asking for it to leak   :diva:

I would be more than satisfied if the HQ version leaked, I don't care bout any revamped version, it's perfect the glittery way it is, we don't need any reggaeton/trap Come to My Party

wait just saw a tweet that Charli has never performed So Far Away live .... i literally have no words. i’ve never noticed and that’s like my all time fave song by her. she better come through for the tour

Taxi was on the album draft that BloomForYou leaked from December 2016. Track 6?

Taxi got scrapped bc probably atlantic decided to remove from the draft which back then they noticed the album was flopping because of the poor reception of and atap (and Taxi has the same flow) Bounce live performance at Jimmy Kimmel was her death and the label shelved the whole project. Boys didnt made justice so we all know what happens next. Im obviously not an insider but thats what i think it happened with Taxi (the song was part of the tracklist months after the exchange performance until dec 2016 at least)

I played my regular DJ party last night and it wouldn't be my party if i didn't include Chorly underrated&unreleased bops  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm posting a few videos later, but first I would love to just share this mixing I did that I'm super proud of including Started / Kream (Iggy's, with 90 Days Fiancé samples lol) + Pop the Baboons + London Bridge (Fergie's, duh) + Minaj (Pabllo Vittar's) https://picosong.com/whnAY/

A DREAM CAME TRUE, THE GAYS WON

every single party I pray to those who leaked Taxi, RNR and PTB, amen (they sound AMAZING live and the crowd really digs 'em)

Blame It On Your Love is so good I'm loving it. It's so catchy I actually think it's a really good single choice. Let's hope she does some kinda promo and tries to get onto a BBC playlist or something soon. someone leak one of the demos in hq plsss

Let's stop bothering her to release CTMP, let her release her goddamn album AND if it's not included, just grab your cup of tea of choice and then start asking for it to leak   :diva:

Who is bothering her to release it? I don't understand how like maybe 5 people on here saying they want it as a single or on the album is bothering her? People tweet her daily harassing her about Taxi and Bounce, but people posting on a Lana Del Rey forum is bothering her?

I wonder why no one has remastered CTMP like what was done with Naked.

Naked:

- Charli and some weird beat and that's it

- 320 kbps

Come to my Party:

- A whole ass song

- 32 kbps

xMcVPI7.jpg

a lot of yall need to understand the difference between venting freely on here and "harrassing" artists... they don't read lanaboards, this is a "safe space" for the gays to vent. whatever is being said here doesn't get to them. we're not quoting them on twitter and bullying them. 

it's 0 use getting up in arms unless it's a spam problem which, i totally get (and the mods are right to warn) or people are crossing the line. which again is not "she should release ctmp". 

anyway sucker is a pop masterpiece and while charli gets read to let us down again and not release taxi we can stream it