Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love this elaborate explanation.

r u being sarcastic. i just dont wanna go off with a whole explanation cuz i feel like no one does that or cares abt it on here. n1a is more accessible the songs r catchy and like someone else said i mean they good for a lot of scenarios it makes sense a lot of ppl prefer it but ultimately its safe average electropop like anyone couldve easily wrote at least half the songs on the album pop 2 is way more innovative better production more personality just way more unique its just way more relevant and i consider that better

also charlis bangs r good at least for the photoshoots around that era...

I deadass don’t understand how y’all don’t see it? Like Pop 2 has Unlock It, Lucky, Track 10, I Got It, Porsche, Backseat, ALL highlights

N1A is more linear in terms of production and easier on the ears, I get it, but Pop 2 pushes Charli to very interesting extremes that N1A didn’t bother to explore

The only way N1A could be better than Pop 2 is if she had added Taxi, RnR and the rest of the songs she does live instead of those boring ass ILY2, Emotional etc...

And that’s REALLY on period

Porsche isn't a highlight

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Pop2 was full of statements, but N1A works better as a 10 track body of work that can be played through with no questionable interruptions.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

the discourse ! honestly n1a's cohesion is understated too often in my opinion, you can basically swap instrumentals between songs like dreamer/blame it on u or ily2/emotional and they sound like remixes of the same song. despite that it still manages a surprising level of diversity though. the features were well thought out and carefully placed, and admit it before pop 2 was released n1a held its ground as a gamechanger in its own right. i listened to n1a on repeat for months before pop 2 came out, and for me pop 2 never got quite the same level of replay value. muffy sis, the skips. to me n1a just feels more timeless, pop 2 is great but was made in a matter of weeks

I deadass don’t understand how y’all don’t see it? Like Pop 2 has Unlock It, Lucky, Track 10, I Got It, Porsche, Backseat, ALL highlights

N1A is more linear in terms of production and easier on the ears, I get it, but Pop 2 pushes Charli to very interesting extremes that N1A didn’t bother to explore

The only way N1A could be better than Pop 2 is if she had added Taxi, RnR and the rest of the songs she does live instead of those boring ass ILY2, Emotional etc...

Take this back, binch!

DeI-lTAW4AA1j9f.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I love everything about this but ILY2 and emotional are still those girls tbf!