Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lucky is a ballad, it’s obviously gonna be stripped back and have a simple production that leaves more room for the voice to stand out

IMHO what they did was wonderful: a backdrop composed of layered auto-tuned choirs and a synthesiser that plays the chords, while her vocals blend beautifully (thanks to the auto-tune because she can’t sing for shit) in a heart-wrenching melody

Also the flutes aren’t used in the instrumental, like in My Heart Will Go On for example, but they’re played along with her voice, when, in the outro, her voice (and the flutes) are made to blend with the background vocals

I Got It is literally a trap beat that repeats itself over a spoken tune and this is most basic song? Bye

tea ..but thats kinda underrating i got it too

tea ..but thats kinda underrating i got it too

I LOVE I Got It, it’s the song I jam to the most in my car believe me, it’s just that imo that is the most simple of the bunch, not Lucky. Also simple =/= bad

Every song on Pop 2 is a masterpiece and a standout

can yall believe once we get Gone we’re finally gonna get farther than what happened with the original XCX3 with After the Afterparty being the first single and then never getting a second one

But Blame It On Your Love is the second single? And technically we did get a second single from the original XCX3, Boys... 

Lucky is a ballad, it’s obviously gonna be stripped back and have a simple production that leaves more room for the voice to stand out

IMHO what they did was wonderful: a backdrop composed of layered auto-tuned choirs and a synthesiser that plays the chords, while her vocals blend beautifully (thanks to the auto-tune because she can’t sing for shit) in a heart-wrenching melody

Also the flutes aren’t used in the instrumental, like in My Heart Will Go On for example, but they’re played along with her voice, when, in the outro, her voice (and the flutes) are made to blend with the background vocals

I Got It is literally a trap beat that repeats itself over a spoken tune and this is most basic song? Bye

ok but it's not THAT excellent like ya'll always make it seem.

the vocal production on Tears's outro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucky's flutes

I've seen it all

like...where's the lie tho?

I LOVE I Got It, it’s the song I jam to the most in my car believe me, it’s just that imo that is the most simple of the bunch, not Lucky. Also simple =/= bad

Every song on Pop 2 is a masterpiece and a standout

ohh still i think out of my head is more simple i got it has a lot going on

omg stop!!! lucky is a masterpiece on the level of björk’s excellence! that song invented autotune basically

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

But Blame It On Your Love is the second single? And technically we did get a second single from the original XCX3, Boys...

oh yeah. lol i completely forgot about 1999. and Boys. i guess since they were both spaced more than 6 months apart they just didnt feel like they were part of an album campaign with the common 3 or 4 month single rollout then the album. but still. she was teasing both Bounce and GNO as the second single, and we were all waiting for months and months, and then she’s like “the album’s delayed i might do a mixtape” then right after that i was like bruh we’re not seeing this album for at LEAST another 5 months cuz theres no way Atlantic would let her release a mixtape and then an album in like a month of space. and then in July we get Boys and she sorta half confirms it was the “official” single from XCX3 and we’re all like....so then what’s happening with ATAP?? and then after Boys lol the album was just dead cuz of the leaks.

I HAD A DREAM I HEARD THE FULL RAIN OVER LONDON AND IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD OMG I NEED IT RIGHT NOW PLEASE CALL FOR HELP

Please..........stop posting about that song the snippet wasn't even good and BFY (I think) said she incorporated parts of it into Gone which you will have in a week.