Fluorine

Charli XCX

thinking about how i was listening to no angel live performances in my car the other day even tho we have the studio ... rip sophie version

we have the sophie version too in studio....

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Lucky is a ballad, it’s obviously gonna be stripped back and have a simple production that leaves more room for the voice to stand out

IMHO what they did was wonderful: a backdrop composed of layered auto-tuned choirs and a synthesiser that plays the chords, while her vocals blend beautifully (thanks to the auto-tune because she can’t sing for shit) in a heart-wrenching melody

Also the flutes aren’t used in the instrumental, like in My Heart Will Go On for example, but they’re played along with her voice, when, in the outro, her voice (and the flutes) are made to blend with the background vocals

I Got It is literally a trap beat that repeats itself over a spoken tune and this is most basic song? Bye

Love your Lucky stanning, hate the I Got It drag. Did you listen to the leaked instrumental? AG went off with the samples.

Love your Lucky stanning, hate the I Got It drag. Did you listen to the leaked instrumental? AG went off with the samples.

I worded it very badly, I love I Got It (I love every track on Pop 2 as a matter of fact), I just meant that there are simpler songs than Lucky

I Got It has no business going off as hard as it does, especially in the first line of the last chorus where it sounds like the word comes crashing down

i’d like to break my lurker status by debuting with these spam comments that got me howling

girls telling angels not to look at their stories if they don't wanna masturbate... like sis wrong fandom