Fluorine

Charli XCX

let's not forget that bad gyal copied no angel in one of her songs or something sksks

internationally came out before no angel was officially released. anyway the song was produced by jam city so take it up with him

honestly bad gyal probably just listened to 30 seconds of a couple of charli's biggest songs and thought she was some silly pop star, i highly doubt theres actually anything deeper than that

shes too invested in being a white spaniard trying to do "dancehall" music to work with a pop girl

internationally came out before no angel was officially released. anyway the song was produced by jam city so take it up with him

honestly bad gyal probably just listened to 30 seconds of a couple of charli's biggest songs and thought she was some silly pop star, i highly doubt theres actually anything deeper than that

shes too invested in being a white spaniard trying to do "dancehall" music to work with a pop girl

girl they sound the same, she obviously had someone rip off the tune or sumn, even unknowingly, it cannot be a coincidence 

fuck umru for telling everyone that charli didnt wanna record with him hearing her without autotune. It’s because when charli does those screamy vocals with the autotune on, hearing it without the effects in the studio is kinda embarrassing.

Umru always has some weird shit to say & is constantly subliminally rude. He needs to come off his pedestal built of shit production

fuck umru for telling everyone that charli didnt wanna record with him hearing her without autotune. It’s because when charli does those screamy vocals with the autotune on, hearing it without the effects in the studio is kinda embarrassing.

Umru always has some weird shit to say & is constantly subliminally rude. He needs to come off his pedestal built of shit production

that bit made me chuckle so much i swear like lmaooo

like how you gonna tell a #1 singer that you don't wanna hear her without autotune?