Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours guys!!!!!!!!!  :smirk:

while we wait, anyone wanting to update or clean up their library- while not totally perfect, this is a pretty great resource from Dima! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1deYpYrP_BMaF4esIXdEnWGDsK7ps0wYkhcPNsmrO3ek/edit#gid=0

https://picosong.com/wNDrR/ so this is why the song is called smile

When snippets like Shoes and WM demo leaked :toofunny: thought it would be right to label them as outtakes since they were for Charli

Does that mean songs like the jam city collab, 1000 Times, My Heart, Mona Lisa, Closer, & others were meant for Charli? I feel like the 2018 songs were meant for Charli. 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Does that mean songs like the jam city collab, 1000 Times, My Heart, Mona Lisa, Closer, & others were meant for Charli? I feel like the 2018 songs were meant for Charli.

I mean, Jam City Collab is apparently a remix of a song we don't know (maybe its a song on charli???)

But yeah i feel like the 2018 songs were meant for Charli, just hope they don't have the same fate Someone New did :defeated:

I don't mean to be a bummer or to be hating but I really don't understand the praise for gone, it's alright but not one of my favorite charli songs what so ever. Really hoping the singles are the worst songs on the album and it gets better! Im still excited because white mercedes seems great and really excited for the clario yaeji, kim and the cupcakke collabs! and the sky collab better be a sad bitch anthem please

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

bangin' so hard in the dashboard, damn i gone wild with Bibi

turn it up loud, 4 A.M., in the club going down with SOPHIE

foggin' up the glass in the steam rooms, now I'm going wild with A. G.

screw it, screw it up

dripping in that sweat, it’s Charli, baby

giphy.gif

none of the 4 artists on this song releasing this song is a travesty 

i think gone reminds me of no angel because, besides having some compositional similarities, they both feel like capstones in her musical journey. they are just excellent pop anthems, a flex from charli, the songwriter. both demonstrate the power of pc music. and they were both highly anticipated—no angel because we had the live performance for two years, and gone because we had girls, playboy style, 1999, bioyl, spicy, dream glow, bioyl (stripped), bioyl (more remixes).