Fluorine

Charli XCX

No straight people aren’t like that, thank god. It’s not how people behave at clubs/parties, I’ve been to plenty of clubs and parties and had a great time without having to deal with some snotty twink in a crop top sniffing poppers in my ear and screaming in high pitches tongues whilst tryna shove everyone out his way with his pencil arms

Well I’ve been to strictly straight parties (not cause I want to) and I’ve been shoved, had drinks thrown at me, been pushed aside, etc...

I might spend all my time shitting on singers but you spend all your time shitting on other gays like nobody’s business

You are not above twinks with pencil arms and you u don’t get to call em like that since I doubt you’re some kind of muscly straight-acting gay cause if you were you wouldn’t spend all your time criticising other people (cause that’s clearly what you aspire to be)

Well I’ve been to strictly straight parties (not cause I want to) and I’ve been shoved, had drinks thrown at me, been pushed aside, etc...

I might spend all my time shitting on singers but you spend all your time shitting on other gays like nobody’s business

You are not above twinks with pencil arms and you u don’t get to call em like that since I doubt you’re some kind of muscly straight-acting gay cause if you were you wouldn’t spend all your time criticising other people (cause that’s clearly what you aspire to be)

This is completely wrong but okay. Regardless of that, you consistently make rape jokes so why would anyone give a crap about your opinion? Get off your high horse kid.

giphy.gif

went off !

Let that self-hating child KNOW!

Tbf Charli is a good album so the setlist is full of bops, it's just surprising she's performing I Love It instead of GNO. She obviously loves that song to death and this is the first time since forever that it isn't on the setlist.

it‘s obviously so really embarrassing that twitter stans are attacking her for the setlist, that being said, i really hope she‘ll add unlock it to the setlist and maybe focus and lipgloss, a gay can dream

kySyfQZ.jpg

Counterpoint: Fans looking at a setlist and responding “why is x on here when y isnt!” is not only a regular occurrence for every fanbase, but she also was not tagged on that post so its not like they were tweeting their options @ her. She just played a sold out show to her fans, she knows how her crowds going to react, why go on twitter and talk about people’s opinions on your setlist?