Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really hope Charli and her label consider some of her unreleased tracks (CTMP, Bounce, GG etc) for a future mixtape/album. They have so much potential and deserved a proper release.

tenor.gif?itemid=14104196

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I really hope Charli and her label consider some of her unreleased tracks (CTMP, Bounce, GG etc) for a future mixtape/album. They have so much potential and deserved a proper release.

are we going to have this exact same post every fucking page of this thread? She has said she is not going to release any of them, is that not confirmation enough that they are dead??

I really want Hip/Hop Charli  :defeated:

Also, my sister has become a huge ass Charli XCX fan. It took until the album but finally  :teehee:  She always puts a Charli XCX song on her insta stories. :flutter:

I really like that she mixes hip-hop/rap into her sound the way she does... it’s not like a total directional shift, she just does it where she wants. Like the way she just breaks into that little rap section in 2099..... WHEW!! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I have LITEARLLY ZERO idea why people still wanting charli to release 2 years old leaked songs..... LET THEM GO oh my god. charli doesn't want them, we heard them, SO? public won't care about those songs so why you all still saying "I wish charli put X to her next album" "I wish charli would release X" BITCHES STOPPP.

I have LITEARLLY ZERO idea why people still wanting charli to release 2 years old leaked songs..... LET THEM GO oh my god. charli doesn't want them, we heard them, SO? public won't care about those songs so why you all still saying "I wish charli put X to her next album" "I wish charli would release X" BITCHES STOPPP.

This is half true since some ppl think Taxi leaked last week + a few are still begging for Bounce and R&R in 2019. She said shes over but she released a 2 year old leak as her second single (hi BIOYL) and a song which was known being circulating for more than one year (hello white mercedes). So... Xcx era was bad for her and thats the only reason we should stop spamming her with this, however only a few group of gays around the world knows about this album being out there as a zip file so it wouldnt hurt if she was allowed to release another song from xcx world (I still think Bounce final would be a great "Charli" japanese bonus track)then having a cute and decent small promo to give her more coins than gno and NA did to her. Stream Charli xoxo

some of them even think that these songs could be hits........ in 2019..........

the definition of delusional