Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was mostly underwhelmed with Cross You Out originally because it didn't really fit well on the album for me. On its own it slaps.

in the studio with justin.......yup she’s gonna deliver the CLASSICS !!!!

Couldnt it just be for Nasty Cherry?

I was mostly underwhelmed with Cross You Out originally because it didn't really fit well on the album for me. On its own it slaps.Couldnt it just be for Nasty Cherry?

I was mostly underwhelmed with Cross You Out originally because it didn't really fit well on the album for me. On its own it slaps.Couldnt it just be for Nasty Cherry?

she was crazy to get in a studio and make new music since the holidays, she posted a lot about this on insta/twitter

i think it’s for her

I feel like that’s exactly what she doesn’t want to do though lol

oh she’s definitely still riding the wave she’s got at the moment, hopefully with some true romance flavour. she seems to be so excited to make music recently so who am I to fault it

At some point I wanna count her released and unreleased tracks and see the difference.

I was dancing down the street to RnR today and thought how sick It is that I know sooooooooo many unreleased tracks by heart.

I don't have that with any artist, not even my girl Lana!

I am honestly so confused as to why people still think my files are fake. I have no intention of sharing fake stuff with anyone. I did convert them with foobar2000 from their original 32-bit WAV so maybe foobar2000 did something in the process but the Speks looked okay to me.

At some point I wanna count her released and unreleased tracks and see the difference.

I was dancing down the street to RnR today and thought how sick It is that I know sooooooooo many unreleased tracks by heart.

I don't have that with any artist, not even my girl Lana!

so true

i have this with britney too and had with gaga back when i was a obsessed stan circa tfm

I am honestly so confused as to why people still think my files are fake. I have no intention of sharing fake stuff with anyone. I did convert them with foobar2000 from their original 32-bit WAV so maybe foobar2000 did something in the process but the Speks looked okay to me.

Gurl idk either they sound 100% real to me. I think people still got trust issues over all the upscaled songs that "leaked".

XPo3CNC.jpg

Gurl idk either they sound 100% real to me. I think people still got trust issues over all the upscaled songs that "leaked".

I know what I shared is 100% lossless and there was 0% intention to fool y’all. My 32-bits looks great, too. I’m not at the computer so I can’t confidently say perfect though as I’m getting ready to go out but if they’re fake to people then they’re fake and that’s that. I’m not gonna do anything about it anymore cause honestly, I don’t need people on a server telling me my shit is fake when people don’t even know how to read speks, lmao.

oh she’s definitely still riding the wave she’s got at the moment, hopefully with some true romance flavour. she seems to be so excited to make music recently so who am I to fault it

I just meant the “sell her soul” bit... :toofunny: