Fluorine

Charli XCX

hi i will ask again for the 6547th time, do anybody have a charli masterpost they could dm me??? its for my college homework, its very important, life and death... u know the drill.. just give it to me x

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hi i will ask again for the 6547th time, do anybody have a charli masterpost they could dm me??? its for my college homework, its very important, life and death... u know the drill.. just give it to me x

There is one a few pages back.

there was one like not that many pages ago...

the way sucker gets trashed when it’s actually a really cute album with so many good tracks! need ur luv/body of my own/london queen/breaking up/sucker... all godly tracks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I am honestly so confused as to why people still think my files are fake. I have no intention of sharing fake stuff with anyone. I did convert them with foobar2000 from their original 32-bit WAV so maybe foobar2000 did something in the process but the Speks looked okay to me.

leak taxi final so u can be taken seriously

6zSwtTA.jpg

the way sucker gets trashed when it’s actually a really cute album with so many good tracks! need ur luv/body of my own/london queen/breaking up/sucker... all godly tracks

facts! So Over You is a masterpiece 

In my own perfect (totally healthy) imagination,

SUCKER was originally released as two albums:

PUNK! (SUCKER, Pt. 1) SuperLove (SUCKER, Pt. 2)

PUNK! is obviously made of the punk album outtakes, punk-sounding SUCKER demos, etc. SuperLove is the more pop sounding album (other outtakes and demos + SuperLove).

After releasing both albums, Charli chose a selection of songs, remastered them, and compiled them into SUCKER.what is wrong with me I need help

XPo3CNC.jpg