Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've asked this before and I'm really curious, Charli said that she wrote a song for Britney, do we know which one it is? 

wasn't it "heart in your pocket?" I'm pretty sure they sent charli the instrumental for "pretty girls" before it actually was pretty girls and said write sumn for britney bitch

leaking a maxipads exclusive outside of maxipads? someone's getting kicked...

So maxipad is a forum for unreleased music or a page? Sounds interesting! I don't care about being a member but tell us something about it please!

So maxipad is a forum for unreleased music or a page? Sounds interesting! I don't care about being a member but tell us something about it please!

maxipads is the name of ava max's fandom and IIRC a discord server so im guessing they meant the server? 

hey im not interested in the album but im really curious about the tracklist! can you share it? 

also im a little confused about those high quality XCXWORLD files posted a few pages back. they SOUND higher quality than the versions i have and it seems like everyone agreed here but on the reddit /r/xcxheads discord they deleted them and people are calling them fake so...?

source.gif

also im a little confused about those high quality XCXWORLD files posted a few pages back. they SOUND higher quality than the versions i have and it seems like everyone agreed here but on the reddit /r/xcxheads discord they deleted them and people are calling them fake so...?

source.gif

the .wav and .aif files are upscaled. i'm pretty sure we had the 320 kbps files from the getgo. i received the .wav files when XCXWORLD leaked or something and they looked the exact same as the 320 mp3 files sooooooo idk

the .wav and .aif files are upscaled. i'm pretty sure we had the 320 kbps files from the getgo. i received the .wav files when XCXWORLD leaked or something and they looked the exact same as the 320 mp3 files sooooooo idk

But Can you Hear Me for example sounds like a whole different track. I've never heard It this crisp and clear.

charli and huck on charli’s ig stories are so cute omg i’m so happy they’re back together they look super sweet i want what they have

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever