Fluorine

Charli XCX

What would be everyones perfect of SUCKER? Like what would you add or take away from the tracklist

I actually LOVE Sucker. Seeing Charli's performance at the AMA's of Boom Clap and Break the Rules made me a stan. I loved the punk energy of that performance, and would loved to have seen more of that on the album. Personally, I'd remove Doing It (sorry) and Die Tonight, and add in some more of the punk-ish tracks, specifically Let's Make Love

Does anyone else stan Mow that Lawn even though its lowkey ridiculous?  :hooker:

I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU BUT THANK YOU <3 

Imagine a world in which she released the punk album and Mow that Lawn was the single complete with a video. I know we wouldn't have the tunes we have now but damn that would've been a serve

XPo3CNC.jpg

Imagine a world in which she released the punk album and Mow that Lawn was the single complete with a video. I know we wouldn't have the tunes we have now but damn that would've been a serve

OH MY GOD, THE ABSOLUTE SERVE  :defeated:

Charli aged like fine fine.  I dont skip a single song. 581955030957948978.gif?v=1

I hope her next release is as good as this one    :ohno:

Just like, N1A still hasn't gotten old after almost 3 months.  :defeated:

i AGREE, like it better than ever omg

Taxi wasn’t circulating among the traders I knew and these were the last big things I received. After that, I received nothing. If I had taxi final though I’d leak it in a flash sis. I would want everyone to enjoy it

np you're already a legend   :cuteface: