Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone have old videos of her performing live? Someone mentioned her performing Valentine, I've never seen her perform it live though... I've seen pictures that look to be from older shows (where she's dressed super ridiculous like a clown, one where she had a baby head bra or something like that lol) but I've never seen a video or heard any audio from them..

I had some single songs and demos by her

Downloaded True Romance like two hours ago

And I love it, with only one play omg

It's soooo good. Nuclear Seasons, What I Like, Stay Away are like my 1st play faves :umadney:

Does anyone have old videos of her performing live? Someone mentioned her performing Valentine, I've never seen her perform it live though... I've seen pictures that look to be from older shows (where she's dressed super ridiculous like a clown, one where she had a baby head bra or something like that lol) but I've never seen a video or heard any audio from them..

They've all been taken down. :( There used to be a 20 or so seconds long clip of her doing 'Jungle' in early 2011, but now even that's gone.

Lossless is not way better than iTunes Plus music. If you check on Spek, you can see that any iTunes file in 256 reaches nearly the lossless frequencies. Obviously, when we have space and we don't care about wasting it with the best format available, it's cool to have the lossless, but it's rather stupid. We can't even distinguish the difference between these files unless we have really high quality equipment and headphones.

So, having "Your Eyes" in iTunes Plus or any lossless file would be so good. :flutter:

And thanks for the year info, you guys. Now I can have everything right. :creep:

All that year info is nice, and most of it os right, but there are some without definite dates. Charli was very finicky about yploading her tracks; she'd upload one version of a song, take it down, and upload another one later. This is why it's VERY hard to pinpoint what year a song is from, let alone its producer...for example, there are at least two separate versions of 'Do It Well,' probably three, yet we don't even know which one the leaked version is! Similarly, 'Dinosaur Sex!' was posted to the Hype Machine in 2009, and that's where we have it from, but there's no way to tell when it was originally posted.

And don't even get me started on the trafic mess of 'Valentine.' :(

im finding it really hard to figure exactly where charli xcx is featured in that icona pop song

She wrote it and recorded it and they basically just sung over her... I hear her on the track more than I hear them. It's her voice throughout the whole song singing with them.

She wrote it and recorded it and they basically just sung over her... I hear her on the track more than I hear them. It's her voice throughout the whole song singing with them.

This - Charli initially recorded the demo, and Icona Pop just layered their own vocals over that. Should be Charli XCX featuring Icona Pop if you ask me  :deadbanana:

I pray that someday the demo or the stems to that track leak so we can have a solo version. Icona Pop don't bother me but it'd still be great to have it sung by Charli only.

This - Charli initially recorded the demo, and Icona Pop just layered their own vocals over that. Should be Charli XCX featuring Icona Pop if you ask me  :deadbanana:

Most of the times I see your signature I laugh. You did a good job on there. :toofunny:

I actually really like Icona Pop. They have a lot of great songs on their Swedish album (Manners, Top Rated, We Got The World, Downtown, Lovers to Friends, more) and I'm seeing them live in September and excited (I also saw them open for Marina) but I just don't understand why I Love It is their song. They didn't really do ANYTHING for that song except sing over an existing song... That's like... Less than what Britney Spears does tbh..

I actually really like Icona Pop. They have a lot of great songs on their Swedish album (Manners, Top Rated, We Got The World, Downtown, Lovers to Friends, more) and I'm seeing them live in September and excited (I also saw them open for Marina) but I just don't understand why I Love It is their song. They didn't really do ANYTHING for that song except sing over an existing song... That's like... Less than what Britney Spears does tbh..

summoning baby v @@Baby V Alex

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey