Fluorine

Charli XCX

i have no idea what y'all are on with this "ugly sounds" thing, maybe i'm used to it and i actually love it, thank god charli and ag thinks the same 

those distortions on the verses, they're nonsense and ugly. they ruined the whole song. when they stop in the first chorus... that's perfect.

still like the song.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

ag should reconsider this desire of putting ugly noises over good songs. it doesn't make the songs next level, not after 2 projects like pop2 and charli.

You guys rant like she’s going to stop working with AG because of your comments .... Let it be known she does NOT care about your opinions. If you don’t want noise maybe check out some selena Gomez or something

girl shut up, the static sounds ugly, don’t come on a music forum if u only wanna see positive opinions

qfrWuBl.png

You guys rant like she’s going to stop working with AG because of your comments .... Let it be known she does NOT care about your opinions. If you don’t want noise maybe check out some selena Gomez or something

dumbest shit i've ever read. the forum is made for discussing opinions, dumbass.

it's a cute song but there's a lot going on...id rather it be a bit minimal in sound then ag just throwing this acid filter on it just to create noise but I won't be too harsh on it! The song has alot of texture and the start of the song I liked, it gave me diy made in the back of car in sweden heartbreaks and super ultra earthquakes vibes which i badly want from charli! Also the chorus and some parts gave me Miss U vibes too, its a cute girl but I hate that horrible car crash acid filter sound

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

as much as i love these sounds i have to admit that she's overusing them, let's not act as if having them IN EVERY FUCKING SONG isn't tiring so this is a pretty dumb comment lol and being her fans does not mean that we can't have our own opinions and we have to love everything she does just because she did it lol

giphy.gif