Fluorine

Charli XCX

then what the fuck bj burton did?

The vocal layering on the verses is very BJ, as well as the sweeping crash sound during the verses sounds very him. The intro sounds like AG distorted BJ's original instrumental which is still very prominent as well. The second half of the song sounds all AG tho.

i really like the noise in the production. for me, it elevates the song and give it the emotional range she needed

and although Charli's being used to make this kind of production, i can see big differences between the songs with noise (Click, Shake It, ringtone and Bricks are all very different from each other, just like forever is noisy with emotion lol)

but yeah, i'm curious to see the whole sound of this album. i guess that it won't be a noisy album, kinda more like a emo-goth-bubblegum-pop album

This rlly is the first time I’m annoyed by the glitch-y over the top instrumentals tbh, I loved track 10’s production, shake it’s production’s amazing, the Click outro was satisfying, same with the ringtone remix, etc. This song’s intro is just not satisfying at all, it’s literally just loud static. Kinda annoying how pretentious gays think they’re superior cause they like listening to the sound of speakers breaking down.

qfrWuBl.png

AG's cover.... kinda tragic.

cOEpWxO.jpg

Is it bad that i kinda really love this and will be using it as the single cover? kinda obsessed 

Instagram.com/y1anni

Hi here comes my positive opinion. I love the song! The distortion could’ve been placed better but I still love that it’s there, it’s very Charli x True Romance like everyone else said. The artwork is what we should be talking about lol, I wish she just put the original pic as the cover. Her and Huck are very cute.

as for the BJ Burton, Banks talk... I love Charli but she can’t pull a Till Now moment I’m sorry

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

some of the fan beats that are in her replies are so awful  :rip: a couple good ones though

I want to send in a beat or two but I'm not going to send any that suck so..... :toofunny:  I will see what I can do in the next few days.

The new song though??

giphy.gif