Fluorine

Charli XCX

Praying someone records The Candy Shop and posts it here. Omg I can’t believe we get to hear another new demo today! Eeeep!

when will she do the candy shop?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

is she going to play the entire album before it gets released or release shit one by one ? i don't mind and am grateful to hear the demos and process but i'm going to have to stop listening if i want to listen to it as an album rather than a compilation of a bunch of singles.

idk it's nice to see her experimenting with format but i'm having a hannah diamond flashback

i think she's gonna put out 3/4 songs before the album... so expect 2/3 more. i also imagine she'll probably play 2 demos and ask fans which one to release first etc. rather than playing the whole album?

The new song SLAPS

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Caroline's album cover is the worst imo, it looks like anyone could do that LOL

well...at least she knows how to use photoshop decently. The whitw one tho...there's literally a Picsart effect that does the same thing in like 10 seconds smh :facepalm: