Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall I can't even come up in words how much I really stan and love her like...yall imagine stanning a popstar who is so giving to her fans and so in touch with them that she even knows we exist on this sub forum faggot website that's not even for her sqswhdsjwqkdw like thats wild. Idk about y'all but this bitch can take the last of my quarantine money she deserves it its ok i dont need to eat when she feeding us this much..phew

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

WGFU is already finished but I think it’s gonna be on one of SOPHIEs projects, it doesn’t really sound like anything on HIFN

Didn't Sophie or Charli herself said that song were just a some she was whispering or something like that? 

Where did the title ‘Generations’ come from? The file name was ‘I want anthems’ and she sings it on the hook too. Is she using the working title like with claws?

why are we calling generation, generation? was that confirmed?

on her laptop it was titled i want anthems and that's the hook too

Oop just saw this LOL! This x2!!!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Sooo we know of 10 tracks now that are potentially going to be on the album, and at least 3 demos we know she has experimented with ;

1. project xcx (generation)

2. claws

3. breathe out

4. party 4 u

5. enemy

6. detonate

7. 7 years

8. where u at

9. forever

10. dreams

1. didn't want 2 - lonely speck

2. nomack beat

3. nico beat

yeah, i don't know where the "generation" title came from bc on her laptop is literally "I WANT ANTHEMS" in all caps but everything fyeahcharli posts on twitter is taken for gospel so...

I think "Generation" is the name Dylan Brady gave to the demo beat he sent to her

Honestly though, what a tracklist, what an album...

01. I Want Anthems

02. Detonate

03. Claws

04. Party 4 U

05. Enemy

06. Breathe Out

07. 7 Years

08. Dreams

09. Where U At

10. Forever

This is gonna be her best album ever

I was the one to suggest the name Project XCX to her in the live after she said it sounds like Project X  :flutter:  I didn't think she would actually consider it but wow she seems to like it. I think the title is really cool because

a) the reference to Project X

b) as an opener it is an iconic title ala Next Level Charli and Track 10 (which obvi is an ending but you know what I mean)

c) This album is very much a project, not only in the literal sense bc its an album, but in the sense that her process is different this time and given what's going on in the world rn connecting with the themes displayed in the song. It just works well as a thesis statement if that makes sense

Anyway, that's my 3 cents  :hooker:

I was the one to suggest the name Project XCX to her in the live after she said it sounds like Project X  :flutter:  I didn't think she would actually consider it but wow she seems to like it. I think the title is really cool because

a) the reference to Project X

b) as an opener it is an iconic title ala Next Level Charli and Track 10 (which obvi is an ending but you know what I mean)

c) This album is very much a project, not only in the literal sense bc its an album, but in the sense that her process is different this time and given what's going on in the world rn connecting with the themes displayed in the song. It just works well as a thesis statement if that makes sense

Anyway, that's my 3 cents  :hooker:

I dig it I dig it

Am I the only one who ended up liking them?  :toofunny:

I like What Do You Like In Me but am still traumatized by that era where Charli only talked about Nasty Cherry and we weren't getting info abt her album

qfrWuBl.png