Fluorine

Charli XCX

not her most lyrical expansive album, but honestly i haven’t felt these futuristic race to sad bitch at 3am vibes in a hot minute, i feel like this record tied the last 4 years all in one package.

Now release the damn merch

1. Visions

2. Detonate 

3. Anthems

4. Party4u

5. Claws

6. Pink Diamond

7. Enemy

8. Forever

9. I Finally Understand

10. C2.0

11. 7 Years

This album is everything I wanted. It's so amazing ugh  :defeated: The last 3 tracks are literal career highlights and DETONATE IS SO HEARTWRENCHINGLY BEAUTIFUL. However I feel like C2.0 was very unnecessary and 7 Years... let's just ignore ha first verse and pretend the outro is the way the whole song is instead of a Closer by The Chainsmokers rehash :noparty:

im kinda sad that party4u is officially released, now the party party EP doesn't make any sense

so you'd rather it stay unreleased for ever in the form of your fictional non-existent EP than an official release....? Girl what

I’ve had the entire album on repeat I can’t fault it. I think anthems is an absolute triumph, I especially love the ‘finally... when it’s over, we might be... even closer uh huh’ the melody and delivery is so sincere i have to go for a run it gives me so much life

Wish i didn’t lose my job so I could get myself one of those books, it would be such a relic to look back on when I’m older. Maybe one day