Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok i'm really blessed since finding the new leaks...  XCX really knows what to do even with her unreleased stuff

the final PTB is GORGEOUS. now please someone come up with a good quality of the final Taxi and Come to My Party with a decent volume sound

ok i'm really blessed since finding the new leaks...  XCX really knows what to do even with her unreleased stuff

the final PTB is GORGEOUS. now please someone come up with a good quality of the final Taxi and Come to My Party with a decent volume sound

yes please. i've always thought the leaked version (even the HQ) of CTMP was a demo and no the final version. If it was going to be released in 2018, was she going to relase the leaked version or an updated version?

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Ride and Purpose are probably two of the best unreleased tracks of this girl and i didn't even know about their existence prior to the leak

Purpose would be a cute bside to Charli and Ride a gorgeous bside to HIFN with some production changes