Fluorine

Charli XCX

The way most songs leak so easily after someone asked for it :toofunny:

The way Pop the Balloons demo leaked when I had been asking for a few days, last year...

The way Pop the Balloons final leaked NOT EVEN AN HOUR after I asked for it today.......

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive... :krylie:  :trisha:

14417469274.gif

The way Pop the Balloons demo leaked when I had been asking for a few days, last year...

The way Pop the Balloons final leaked NOT EVEN AN HOUR after I asked for it today.......

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive... :krylie:  :trisha:

Your mind! :oprah: I'm super grateful to have turned to a fan when Gone dropped it's SO fun stanning her, and I still haven't heard Sucker or True Romance or any of the unreleased from those years :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I still haven't heard Sucker or True Romance or any of the unreleased from those years :defeated:

i'd like to hear true romance for the first time again.. cause i was just a normal listener who listents to music on shuffle in 2013 lmao. imagine hearing GRINS for the first time..imagine THE EXPERIENCE....

i'd like to hear true romance for the first time again.. cause i was just a normal listener who listents to music on shuffle in 2013 lmao. imagine hearing GRINS for the first time..imagine THE EXPERIENCE....

I'm super excited about that one, a str8 friend actually got me into Charli and Grins is like his favorite song ever from her

8nl2OpX.png

still thinking about the absolute gems glow, bel air and reflecting. was there another version of glow that never got leaked? i remember reading about different snippets but this quarantine has atrophied my memory

redline