Fluorine

Charli XCX

i got tickets for the tour this fall ~* have any of u met her when she toured w/ marina and if you did, can u share any tips on where to find her/etc? xo

\\ nicki minaj - charli xcx - sky ferreira - lana del rey - miley cyrus - marina and the diamonds - little boots - iggy azalea - haim - mo //

i got tickets for the tour this fall ~* have any of u met her when she toured w/ marina and if you did, can u share any tips on where to find her/etc? xo

cool! which show? :) i'm pretty sure no one here met her during Marina's shows (empathetic nod to @@SitarHero) but since you're going to her headlining show it shouldn't be hard. Do you know the size of your venue? I think the bigger venues are having VIP tickets or something for meet & greets. My venue is really small so she'll most likely just come into the crowd after and talk to people like she did at the show @ went to. 

14417469274.gif

I didn't meet her at her Marina show :( I was sad because everyone made it look so easy the first couple tour dates, but at mine I wasn't aware of Charli ever coming out... When I was waiting to meet Marina I heard some people saw her somewhere but I wasn't going to give up my spot at the front of the barricades to look for Charli and maybe not even find her.

Hopefully I meet her in September in Boston though!!! I don't think it should be too hard, I'm sure she'll come out like 10 or 15 minutes after every show to meet the fans that stick around. That's what Sky did.

AND OMG GUYS CHARLI POSTED PICTURES ON HER INSTAGRAM OF A RECORDING STUDIO AND SAID "WEIRD SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RECORD IN SWEDEN". 

I can't believe she's already recording, possiobly for her second album!!! Or maybe even a random mixtape or single!!!!  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

Thu, Sep 5 | Goldenvoice Presents

Charli XCX

with Little Daylight

Doors @ 8pm | All Ages | $22.00

The El Rey is a general admission, standing room venue, unless stated otherwise in specific show details.

Please Note: General Admission Standing Room Only

My chances of meeting her shot up yessss :crying:

I will be a typical Californian and assume the El Rey is her biggest venue and there's no meet and greet shit.

cool! which show? :) i'm pretty sure no one here met her during Marina's shows (empathetic nod to @@SitarHero) but since you're going to her headlining show it shouldn't be hard. Do you know the size of your venue? I think the bigger venues are having VIP tickets or something for meet & greets. My venue is really small so she'll most likely just come into the crowd after and talk to people like she did at the show @ went to. 

the vegas one ~. its a decent size, there were no vip tickets from what i saw. hopefully she does that at ours also. thanks for the help x

\\ nicki minaj - charli xcx - sky ferreira - lana del rey - miley cyrus - marina and the diamonds - little boots - iggy azalea - haim - mo //

I can't believe she's already recording, possiobly for her second album!!! Or maybe even a random mixtape or single!!!!  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

I'm here for more mixtapes, perhaps just her experimenting and singing over other people's instrumentals or remixing stuff like "Faar-i-kaal", as long as we don't get another True Romance tracklist.

I'm here for more mixtapes, perhaps just her experimenting and singing over other people's instrumentals or remixing stuff like "Faar-i-kaal", as long as we don't get another True Romance tracklist.

While it was kind of a bummer that we heard most of the album already, I honestly would not have an qualms with her releasing the second album the same way. At least all the spread out releases would keep me constantly satisfied. There's a certain satisfaction to hearing a fresh record for the first time after a long wait, but it's a lot easier to hear new songs more frequently, and we certainly had a lot of new things to keep us happy on the long wait to True Romance.

While it was kind of a bummer that we heard most of the album already, I honestly would not have an qualms with her releasing the second album the same way. At least all the spread out releases would keep me constantly satisfied. There's a certain satisfaction to hearing a fresh record for the first time after a long wait, but it's a lot easier to hear new songs more frequently, and we certainly had a lot of new things to keep us happy on the long wait to True Romance.

I guess it was the combination of EPs, mixtape, live performances, and demo leaks that kind of spoiled TR...so if she were to take a few from some mixtapes it wouldn't be as bad.

@@Baby V Alex did you ever get those old pictures? I want a new 14 cover bad :creep:

Can someone find a picture of Patrik (Berger) and compare it to her last Instagram picture? I know he's Swedish...maybe they're re-recording "Mess". :deadbanana: :icant:

Can someone find a picture of Patrik (Berger) and compare it to her last Instagram picture? I know he's Swedish...maybe they're re-recording "Mess". :deadbanana: :icant:

vp7pjr.jpg

:illuminataylor: ?

no but srsly, i don't see it  :icant:

EQFO7rX.png