Fluorine

Charli XCX

I got Under the Radar today, in the letter from the editor it's like they were apologizing for putting a pop-star on the cover :teehee:

Exact quote: "I'm actually at the moment really interested in Indian music and Gujarati folk music. I'm feeling like that may be where I might go with my next record."

:uh: What about French pop, Charlotte?

The photo shoot is really nice and I also learned she's half Asian-Ugandan?

I got Under the Radar today, in the letter from the editor it's like they were apologizing for putting a pop-star on the cover :teehee:

Exact quote: "I'm actually at the moment really interested in Indian music and Gujarati folk music. I'm feeling like that may be where I might go with my next record."

:uh: What about French pop, Charlotte?

The photo shoot is really nice and I also learned she's half Asian-Ugandan?

charlotte aitcchison?

OMFG IM SCRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mokjnhS7zR1qfljyho1_500.jpg

IM GOING TO BE IN BOSTON WHEN SHE GOES THERE!!!!!!! 

Last summer I was supposed to see her in Pontiac Michigan, she cancelled.

Last week I was supposed to see her in Indianapolis, there were Tornado warnings so I couldn't drive there.

She went to Boston literally 2 weeks after I flew home from Boston...

AND NOW SHES FINALLY GOING WHILE IM THERE. AFTER 3 MISSED OPPORTUNITIES (2 of which I honestly should've seen her. Had tickets and everything but one she canceled and one had storm weather that would make it too dangerous to drive 3 and a half hours back home afterword)

Anyyyyway, I hope I get my copy of Under the Radar soon!!! The Photoshoot looks awesome. I want her to sign my copy when I see her now :)

WHERE IS THAT IMAGE EVEN FROM

I saw it on tumblr. Idk where it started. A Charli XCX twitter that's pretty credible for doing giveaways of Charli XCX stuff posted it, and also XCX_army reblogged it on tumblr...

This is the blog that posted it on tumblr...

http://tamatwatchi.tumblr.com

I'm kind of scared now because apparently some people think it's fake since it wasn't posted by Charli herself?  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno: At least some of the dates are real because it was already confirmed she will be in Detroit for that music festival. I don't know who would fake this.... Thinking about it, that is a LOT of tour dates for her though... Like Marina's never even come to Ohio, it's weird picturing Charli going to Columbus...

WHY WOULD SOMEONE FAKE THIS PLEASE LET IT BE REAL.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

edit: I asked the person who posted it on tumblr. They said "i found it on tickefly, and where you can buy the tickets for the dallas date on the 21st"

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/302353-charli-xcx-dallas/

hmmm... 

but when are the rest going up? cuz 300 people is nothing

I'm confused, where are you getting 300 from? Is that how many people that venue holds? Tbh that sounds like kind of a lot to me... The Sky concert I went to definitely didn't have that many people and I feel like they are on equal popularity levels even though Sky doesn't have an album out yet..

It's like we don't even post the latest in here. We must keep everyone bothered about CharliBoards' prominence! :read:

Most important thing anyone will notice: Lonely Jaguar was originally a nursery rhyme?! Has she said this before? So she didn't technically write it? Very interesting.

It's like we don't even post the latest in here. We must keep everyone bothered about CharliBoards' prominence! :read:

Most important thing anyone will notice: Lonely Jaguar was originally a nursery rhyme?! Has she said this before? So she didn't technically write it? Very interesting.

Uh, Flopli XCX if you ask me.

I'm confused, where are you getting 300 from? Is that how many people that venue holds? Tbh that sounds like kind of a lot to me... The Sky concert I went to definitely didn't have that many people and I feel like they are on equal popularity levels even though Sky doesn't have an album out yet..

The venue holds 300 in Atlanta.

BzhmW.png