Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

So she just posted she’s excited to sell out... starting to book Summer 2021 festivals... She must have signed a new deal. 

“excited to sell out” YESSSSSSS. I hope she’s talking about that album she was making pre quarantine and also that tweet where was like “i’m interested in selling out” whatever it is i’m excited 

21 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Omg hoping she means she’ll promo this Janet album out the ass

UGHHHHH WE CAN HOPE. i remembered she said something like she wanted to be like a blonde character over the top for the visuals and omggggg the visuals i have in my head of that !!!! 

8 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

UGHHHHH WE CAN HOPE. i remembered she said something like she wanted to be like a blonde character over the top for the visuals and omggggg the visuals i have in my head of that !!!! 

"I'm so 2021 my vision 2020"

XCX 2021 TAKEOVER     :excited:

I would not be surprised if she has been plotting her takeover. She is a master of orchestration in every sense and I think she’s shown Atlantic enough for a high budget campaign strategy.

2021 can only go one of two ways and if the evil is defeated, Charli would be the one for channeling ROL-grade utopia pop. Chromatica is the other side of the coin for me. I think some artists eg Sky are intentionally holding off and I don’t blame them. I couldn’t release a passion project this year, just like I couldn’t have a wedding. I wouldn’t want a special moment tainted like that. Artists deserve credit for merely having the energy right now. But I’m sure it’ll be a great year for music. 

6 hours ago, vodkaa said:

LOVE HIFN, every song. it's made me a real fan of hers. currently overwhelmed. which other tracks give off that sad, but imma party vibe? wanna get to those first from her prev records. 

Thoughts, Track 10, Backseat, Blame It On U, Delicious...

Not sonically the most similar to HIFN, but definitely some of her more emo tracks.

8 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Thoughts, Track 10, Backseat, Blame It On U, Delicious...

Not sonically the most similar to HIFN, but definitely some of her more emo tracks.

Don’t forget Lucky! Sosososososososo good

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

Idk why its bothers me so much that N1A and Pop 2 are mixtapes but HIFN is an album but it does.

I think visions was track 11 for a reason. 

It’s always been linked to Track 10 and February 2017 for me, but it wasn’t until a couple months ago that I rationalized the number of songs. 

She’s just constantly growing as a person and I think HIFN helped her find closure. If her upcoming music is new territory, it makes sense she’d try to shed the ‘mixtape’ label and cap off the decade with something indefinable. visions as track 11 is *peak* chef’s kiss imo. It’s about possibility and acceptance and love and faith and though the melodies sound melancholy, you can hear she truly has... visions and is ready