Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wish list:

Punk ep

Collabs with azealia stanks and sky

Butterflies

That is all

Charli never recorded anything with Azealia lmao, when I met her last year we spoke about Azealia and she said they planned to work together but because of the whole Zayn situation she felt like it wasn't right to work with her because charli has Indian blood

what the actual fuck are these gays doing on the issues recording...  :rip:  dumbest motherfuckers i swear

Literally keysmashing, like the first batch was not this bad

So I'm like really bored... So I created a dream XCX3 song listing.

1) Trophy

2) TKO

3) Secret (Shh)

4) Daddy Knows (A.G Cook ver.)

5) No Angel

6) Taxi

7) Round and Round

8) Boys

9) 1Night (ft. Mura Masa)

10) Love Gang (ft. Whetan)

11) Come To My Party

12) After The After Party

13) Bounce

14) Waterfall

15) Up N' Down

16) Ring

17) Down Like wow

18) Queen Lizzy

I tried to make the song listing as thematically and sonically cohesive as possible - the first 6 songs are the most abrasive in tone, and they also link together really well... Trophy, TKO and Secret transition so well into each other that it almost feels as if they were made to compliment each other.

For the next songs there is a shift in tone - it's a lot lighter and lovey dovey.

I also thought that Queen Lizzy would be perfect as a concluding song. It finishes on sort of a melancholy note which I think is sort of nice.

I was going to upload my tracklisting then realised that Charli's lawyers might come after my ass for sharing leaked material.

This sounds really cool! Gonna try it out and burn it to CD if I like it so I can pretend I'm listening to XCX3.

I can't find an email for Atlanric records but y'all should let them know (politely :creep:) about how much you'd totally buy XCX3.

yeah but guys, at least we got the songs in some form. i agree, those of us in the discord call, including myself, did need to shut up, so i apologize for that. we could've gotten nothing at all, though, so at least we have the songs in some form

Can someone please link me to "Issues"? I tried Picosong but it's offline I guess.

Issues (with a lot of discord sounds...)  :defeated:  :defeated:

* @ for anyone else asking here's a list of what has leaked yesterday & today. Also a link to a masterpost by @@Paris :D  *

4 | YESTERDAYS LEAKS

[HQ] Bounce (Instrumental)

[HQ] Gravity

[HQ] Money (Writer's Demo)

[HQ] Tonight

2 | TODAYS LEAKS

[LQ] Issues

[LQ] Scar Tissues (Camila Cabello)

MASTERPOST(S)

Unreleased by @@Paris

* Bumping this for anyone who needs it...  :hooker:

xo