Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's really not HQ, stop asking

well can somebody tell me what the hell leaked then instead of being rude like I am not searching through 100 pages of spam and stupid gifs for a discord link full of fucking blips I was DEALING WITH A NATURAL DISASTER & COULD NOT CHECK IN

:crossed:

I feel like a slimy cave dweller since this hurricane hit and I just want XCX3 :noparty:

14417469274.gif

What leaked since all the discord nonsense?

Someone help this hurricane survivor out. :rollin:

Can somebody please send me anything new & HQ since the first batch of XCX3???

I was literally out of power for a week. :(

well can somebody tell me what the hell leaked then instead of being rude like I am not searching through 100 pages of spam and stupid gifs for a discord link full of fucking blips I was DEALING WITH A NATURAL DISASTER & COULD NOT CHECK IN

:crossed:

I feel like a slimy cave dweller since this hurricane hit and I just want XCX3 :noparty:

I don't have anything, just quoting you to point out how people are incredibly STUPID and SELFISH!

LITTLE SHITS, HE WAS DEALING WITH HURRICANE, HAD NO POWER FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, AND HE'S POLITELY ASKING ANY OF YOU TO SEND HIM FUCKING LEAKS!!

AND Y'ALL ARE HERE CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT HQ THING, AND COMPLETELY IGNORING HIM. FUCKING DISGUSTING IDIOTS.

EDIT: If anyone sent him leaks, I apologize to that person, and that person ONLY.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Like guys you can stop asking for leaks cause when things actually leaks everybody will found out. Nothing is happening in the discord chat, Dennis left and is no streaming anymore... only a few are left and they never stream/leak songs anymore so there's no point on keep asking for "what's leaked since x" cause NOTHING is leaking. The last thing that we thought something leaked is today and was the Come to my party hq that we later found out was fake and not real hq. That's all

I don't have anything, just quoting you to point out how people are incredibly STUPID and SELFISH!

LITTLE SHITS, HE WAS DEALING WITH HURRICANE, HAD NO POWER FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, AND HE'S POLITELY ASKING ANY OF YOU TO SEND HIM FUCKING LEAKS!!

AND Y'ALL ARE HERE CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT HQ THING, AND COMPLETELY IGNORING HIM. FUCKING DISGUSTING IDIOTS.

EDIT: If anyone sent him leaks, I apologize to that person, and that person ONLY.

Well when other people do the same thing, this specific moderator complains and complains about "spam", deletes posts, hands out warning points, idk what else but what I'm saying is he literally just did what he complains about even though there were already people asking and asking for the same thing (adding to the "spam"). So yeah that's p annoying.

Well when other people do the same thing, this specific moderator complains and complains about "spam", deletes posts, hands out warning points, idk what else but what I'm saying is he literally just did what he complains about even though there were already people asking and asking for the same thing (adding to the "spam"). So yeah that's p annoying.

I've never seen him complaining TBH. But still, he openly said about what happened to him and he wasn't able to keep up with news and leaks, and no one offered help or sent it to him. All I said is that people are being rude for no reason.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

harboring old feelings I see! how on-brand of you. :cuteface:

If you have any legitimate concerns you can always contact the rest of the mod team or Elle herself xoxo :kiss3:

14417469274.gif

i was literally talking about when the xcx3 leaks happened. when was that? a month ago?

but whatever.

yes. because dozens of newbies joining for the sole purpose of begging for leaks in this thread is on the same level as a long-time member that actively engages in discussion asking about the leaks they missed in the 2 weeks they were absent because of a hurricane. totally the same thing.

like damn get some real-life hobbies dude. yes it was a month ago, and you were clearly waiting for the opportunity to call me out on it LOL like that is just sad. I don’t like you either but 99% of the time when I see you post something annoying (which is often), I ignore it and keep scrolling. you should try doing the same. It’ll save you lots of stress.

:bye4:

14417469274.gif

I'm working on a spreadsheet w/ info for all the leaks...are any of these registered?

Hold On Tight

Kingdom Come (i know it's apparently Rita's)

Tonight

Reflecting

& of course Paris, Ring, & I Wanna B With U aren't, right?