Fluorine

Charli XCX

omfg ok this is unrelated to everything we're talking about but if you guys remember that cherry bomb account on soundcloud that leaked the 1 Night inst??? they told me they were gonna leak something then they deleted everything and posted this and i tried commenting and my soundcloud account wont work now and tbh im actually scared this is so creepy https://soundcloud.com/user-247061456/xmp3

I didn't notice my headphones were in full volume when it started playing...  :rip: :biblio: :excited:

xo

omfg ok this is unrelated to everything we're talking about but if you guys remember that cherry bomb account on soundcloud that leaked the 1 Night inst??? they told me they were gonna leak something then they deleted everything and posted this and i tried commenting and my soundcloud account wont work now and tbh im actually scared this is so creepy https://soundcloud.com/user-247061456/xmp3

conspiracy: charli is cherry bomb and leaked the sounds from atlantic's basement

allegedly charli was going to wetransfer the exchange tracks to fckyeahcharli because she wasn't gonna release them and she wanted them to leak but then fckyeahcharli was all like hey u guys choli's going 2 send me songs 2 leak and then charli never ended up sending it. my theory is that's why fckyeahcharli is so opposed to leaks, because they're trying to kiss charli's ass now after they fucked her over. i have no idea if this is true or not that's just what i heard. if it is true then charli was smart enough to leak the tracks we'd been begging for so shit didn't get messy during the wait for the album that was going to be announced as delayed again.

that video you linked had me crying LMFAOO

when I connected the dots as to why the WeTransfer link never came, I got so mad bc of how fckyeahcharli was all "go ask charli about it  :hooker: " when they were confronted about it as if Charli just flaked on them when it was actually all their fault, but I never thought that's why they've been such a kiss ass militant leak reporter lately! It makes sense now! we love a collaborative revelation

conspiracy: charli is cherry bomb and leaked the sounds from atlantic's basement

LMFAO

I asked them what it was and they said it was a project they worked on. they told me they used audio from a mars argo video or something and tweaked it. they said they will leak something "good" soon. i'm glad this isn't like a mysterious ominous thing bc i truly thought it was haunted or some shit skskkdgrrjg

I honestly feel so bad for her & her whole situation with Atlantic. she's so stressed out and upset from all of this and she just needs a break. idc if we don't get any leaks/releases/performances for months if she does take a break, because i just want her to be in a good mental well being instead of putting on a smile and bottling up her emotions. Atlantic sure is a shitty label and all they want is money. tbh she should just drop the label and join some other label or something.

I honestly feel so bad for her & her whole situation with Atlantic. she's so stressed out and upset from all of this and she just needs a break. idc if we don't get any leaks/releases/performances for months if she does take a break, because i just want her to be in a good mental well being instead of putting on a smile and bottling up her emotions. Atlantic sure is a shitty label and all they want is money. tbh she should just drop the label and join some other label or something.

same it's all so tragic, seeing interviews/videos of her before Sucker breaks my heart 

same it's all so tragic, seeing interviews/videos of her before Sucker breaks my heart 

:( and I totally understand her :(((( i just wish everyone would stop being so mean about the album and stuff bc its officially out of her hands. i just hope she stays away from drugs and gets better soon :(

:( and I totally understand her :(((( i just wish everyone would stop being so mean about the album and stuff bc its officially out of her hands. i just hope she stays away from drugs and gets better soon :(

I hate seeing people harass her about the album in her instagram comments (I've seen it on twitter too)

going back to the vroom vroom/early XCX3 era when she was super excited is also really sad :(

I hate seeing people harass her about the album in her instagram comments (I've seen it on twitter too)

going back to the vroom vroom/early XCX3 era when she was super excited is also really sad :(

honestly she looks kinda optimistic and sounds so happy in this interview: 

tbh i wouldnt be mad if she went back to Sucker or something bc i just want new music :( 

honestly she looks kinda optimistic and sounds so happy in this interview: 

tbh i wouldnt be mad if she went back to Sucker or something bc i just want new music :(

yess I remember that video 

honestly people seem to forget that there were some gems on sucker and some really good sucker outtakes 

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

On the topic of that video, nothing is more annoying than being at a concert and having someone scream bloody murder and the artists name in the middle of the songs. Like I wasn't even there and I still wanna hit the girl screaming "SOPHIE!" and "CHARLI!" every 20 seconds.