Fluorine

Charli XCX

i made the Pop the balloons full edit- 

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/bMJlP4VS/file.html

this is ........  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny: amazing.

So when are we all gonna collect our coins together and buy this damn song 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

this is kinda random but does anyone happen to have a video of Charli performing SuperLove in Orlando at The Social on November 20, 2013? or do you know anyone who went? or have any idea of who to ask for said video? I've checked Youtube, Twitter, & Google already & only found 1 short video of the entire concert

During the bridge at that performance she reached out & held my hand/crouched in front of me & I reaaaaaally want to relive it  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Omg back in 2015 I saw MØ at Gov Ball in NYC and her stuff was relatively unknown at that point besides Lean On but I loved NMTF and was sooooooo excited to see her. I got to the stage a little late because I had to leave in the middle of Charli's set so I was pretty far in the back and literally the person behind me screamed along to every word to the point where I was barely able to hear her sing.

I would've gone insane, that's absolutely horrid. 

Round & Round and Up n' Down are the queens of having directional song titles btw

they're also severe bops