Fluorine

Charli XCX

the more I keep Taxi relevant in this forum the more likely it makes me feel that we will get it. Are people hearing a different song than me? Taxi is sassy af. super poppy. and every part of the verse pre-chorus chorus are catchy af. the only songs that come equal is no angel and round and round.  oh and come to my party but i consider that we already have that

can someone please agree with me?

JUSTICE FOR TAXI!

i might meet her tomorrow at her show and ask her to release Taxi lol but im kind of scared to

Someone here told her that she should release TKO and she said "ok". I mean is pointless for you to ask her about her "leaked/about to leak" songs. Ask her about the album and how is the progress going... but thats my opinion tho...

Someone here told her that she should release TKO and she said "ok". I mean is pointless for you to ask her about her "leaked/about to leak" songs. Ask her about the album and how is the progress going... but thats my opinion tho...

yeah but then TKO leaked a few days later..... :)

yeah but then TKO leaked a few days later..... :)

I feel like way more people have mentioned Taxi to her than we’ve realized so maybe just ask about the album and if she’s excited and then maybe you could say afterwards “is Taxi going to be on the album?” just an idea haha

H0bDaqU.gif