Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait what did Fckyeahcharli do about the WeTransfer link???

allegedly charli was going to wetransfer the exchange tracks to fckyeahcharli because she wasn't gonna release them and she wanted them to leak but then fckyeahcharli was all like hey u guys choli's going 2 send me songs 2 leak and then charli never ended up sending it. my theory is that's why fckyeahcharli is so opposed to leaks, because they're trying to kiss charli's ass now after they fucked her over. i have no idea if this is true or not that's just what i heard. if it is true then charli was smart enough to leak the tracks we'd been begging for so shit didn't get messy during the wait for the album that was going to be announced as delayed again. 

Listen, if Charli has any real intention of actually putting out these songs that she's done live (round + round, the exchange songs, up & down, party party, etc) then by all means I hope they don't leak and they get official releases (for instance she said she may do something with No Angel), but being that she's stated to us that most of these songs will never be officially released or see the light of day then I really don't feel bad for her if they leak.

omfg ok this is unrelated to everything we're talking about but if you guys remember that cherry bomb account on soundcloud that leaked the 1 Night inst??? they told me they were gonna leak something then they deleted everything and posted this and i tried commenting and my soundcloud account wont work now and tbh im actually scared this is so creepy https://soundcloud.com/xxxleaks/xmp3

Edited by Heavy Metal Heart

Someone here told her that she should release TKO and she said "ok". I mean is pointless for you to ask her about her "leaked/about to leak" songs. Ask her about the album and how is the progress going... but thats my opinion tho...

Hey, TKO leaked 5 days later. I'm counting it as a win  :crossed:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

So I'll throw back bottles, bottles, bottles
When I'm feeling low, wanna drown away my sorrows, sorrows, sorrows
Wanna lose my mind, don't think about tomorrow, 'morrow, 'morrow
Gonna close my eyes and float away
'Cause nothing feels better than a sweet escape
AsbUbmn.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omfg ok this is unrelated to everything we're talking about but if you guys remember that cherry bomb account on soundcloud that leaked the 1 Night inst??? they told me they were gonna leak something then they deleted everything and posted this and i tried commenting and my soundcloud account wont work now and tbh im actually scared this is so creepy https://soundcloud.com/user-247061456/xmp3

damn...yeah that was really creepy. :X

So Girls by Rita Ora ft Choli is also ft Bebe Rexha. Bebe also teased that there is another one girl in this song. There was also a rumor that Zara larsson will be in it but she denied it.

thank god zara won't be on it! Bebe, idk her voice is annoying but I'm fine with it I guess, as long as her part isn't too long

the more I keep Taxi relevant in this forum the more likely it makes me feel that we will get it. Are people hearing a different song than me? Taxi is sassy af. super poppy. and every part of the verse pre-chorus chorus are catchy af. the only songs that come equal is no angel and round and round.  oh and come to my party but i consider that we already have that

can someone please agree with me?

JUSTICE FOR TAXI!

i might meet her tomorrow at her show and ask her to release Taxi lol but im kind of scared to

anyone who doesn't recognize Taxi as a bop is legally deaf and has no taste in music at all