Fluorine

Charli XCX

is there a reason like every charli video on youtube is being removed? i made a playlist of my favourite live performances of hers and half of them have been taken down... songs that have been officially released too. like i can go on youtube and watch her perform a bunch of leaked songs that will never be released but god forbid i wanna see her perform her current single...

is there a reason like every charli video on youtube is being removed? i made a playlist of my favourite live performances of hers and half of them have been taken down... songs that have been officially released too. like i can go on youtube and watch her perform a bunch of leaked songs that will never be released but god forbid i wanna see her perform her current single...

Theyre under copyright bc they played a song belonging to atlantic records (they have time to block all these videos but dont even put enough time to release charli and iggys album)

VHshv7gl.png

Theyre under copyright bc they played a song belonging to atlantic records

she deadass needs to switch labels like immediately. her career has seriously suffered thanks to atlantic like think about how well she could be doing right now. what kind of label blocks live performances by their artists i'm so tired of this

giphy.gif

she deadass needs to switch labels like immediately. her career has seriously suffered thanks to atlantic like think about how well she could be doing right now. what kind of label blocks live performances by their artists i'm so tired of this

giphy.gif

If only were that easy... :(

do we know anything about her contract? how many more albums does she have to put out before she can leave

XCX3 will be her last contracted album. That is probably why Atlantic didn't want to put out the SOPHIE executively produced original XCX3 version because they didn't feel like it would garner enough hits. 

The success Fancy/ Boom Clap probably helped Charli from getting dropped, but also put her in this weird purgatory space of being a bonafide popstar and an alternative artist. 

It also seems that while Atlantic wanted to make Charli XCX happen, they didn't want to give her the coins necessary to make her a star... trash

Charli's career cancelled confirmed.

XCX3 will be her last contracted album. That is probably why Atlantic didn't want to put out the SOPHIE executively produced original XCX3 version because they didn't feel like it would garner enough hits. 

The success Fancy/ Boom Clap probably helped Charli from getting dropped, but also put her in this weird purgatory space of being a bonafide popstar and an alternative artist. 

It also seems that while Atlantic wanted to make Charli XCX happen, they didn't want to give her the coins necessary to make her a star... trash

was her contract for 3 albums or 4? did they count number 1 angel?

i wonder if she'll even leave atlantic once the album is out. if she doesn't i will unstan

I wonder if she can bounce back her career

I don't expect sucker single success just albums within the top 10 and having a legacy like Lana she deserves it

if ur in the club

if ur in the car

if ur career is dead

bounce bounce

but yes i agree if anyone deserves a pop legacy it's charli. there's still a chance for her i think, she just doesn't have room to mess around with this album

The only other person I stanned for that had album drama similar to this was Azealia Banks. I don’t need this Stan stress again.

except shes cancelling managers left and right and cant make an actual schedule  :erm:

VHshv7gl.png