Fluorine

Charli XCX

noonie bao sang that demo.the reason why it was 2:30 is bc it was previewed on a djs set

oh oops I always mixed up her voice with Eyelar cos they kinda sound similar... Alas, it's been 3 months since it leaked, and no one has made an extended mix like the one Charli is been singing live?

oh oops I always mixed up her voice with Eyelar cos they kinda sound similar... Alas, it's been 3 months since it leaked, and no one has made an extended mix like the one Charli is been singing live?

it's been on soundcloud since June 2016 it wasn't a leak

kchR0Ol.gif

it's been on soundcloud since June 2016 it wasn't a leak

omfg regardless when it was released (I still can't find about it being released officially on SC tho), HAS NO ONE MADE AN UP N DOWN EXTENDED MIX

I’m probably the one, but I LOOOOVE when Charli uses that autotune effect on her voice when she performs live. It gives me all the Female T-Pain vibes I require.

I fucking love it! i feel like shes more of the female Travis Scott! when she performs Dreamer thoooo!! it suits that song so much and the ending is epic!

I AM A DREAMER, I AM A I AM A DREAMER BABAAAYY!!

also does anyone else hate the new version of Break The Rules, Boom Clap & Doing It? I think AG reworked them (probs not) but they make the songs feel so lifeless live, the BTR drop is so dead lmao