Fluorine

Charli XCX

there's an option for you to download the whole folder as a zip in the top right corner. If I were to upload it in zippy share, the people who just want certain songs will have to download the entire folder which just takes a lot of space

idk ask Paris? I got everything from his/her's masterpost which was taken down as well. there's nothing wrong with it even my 5 y/o android phone can listen to .m4a songs

where else do you want me to reupload it? a lot of ppl wanted me to reupload it in mega...

I only have an iPad and iPhone right now, so I can't download anything :(

I only have an iPad and iPhone right now, so I can't download anything :(

Does Mega.nz not work in IOS devices? that'll be really weird for a file sharing platform to exclude an entire operating system... .m4a's are actually native to the iOS... 

Does Mega.nz not work in IOS devices? that'll be really weird for a file sharing platform to exclude an entire operating system... .m4a's are actually native to the iOS...

It's not the M4A it's Mega; Google Drive works and everything else but Mega demands me to use the app and then I can't download it or access it

It's not the M4A it's Mega; Google Drive works and everything else but Mega demands me to use the app and then I can't download it or access it

I honestly just want the final edit of Bounce and was trying to get Up N Down