Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also if she were to release XCX 3 (just the title - obvi not the songs that leaked) as a mixtape sometime towards the end of Q1 2018 or into Q2, I would be absolutely ended and the discography in the iTunes library would be so gorgeous

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

GivingShrillAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

I’ll be your femmebot
I’ll be your femmebot
I’ll be your femmebot
I-I get what I want
Like it or not

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Upon first listen, I love POP2; it's totally all over the place in the best way.

I really think "Wanna Get Fucked Up?" and "Party for You" wouldn't have been too out of place on this mixtape tho.

I think Track 10 and it are honestly really similar. Not lyrically, but in complementary emotions....I'm hoping for the A. G. album. 

We got the Mustard track, High On Helium and few others few days ago tho

OMG OMG OMG can you please post or link? Assuming they're not intended for release than it should be okay?  :ohno: 

anyway girlies, where is the I Blame it on your love demo? I hate this mixtape its terrible.. miss xcx is burning tf out! i feel bad for her throat smh... the gag is the 1st 2 tracks she released are the strongest yall better tell my good sis choli baby xo