Fluorine

Charli XCX

Actually speaking of Party 4 U, not sure if this audio has been posted here yet but it's from the Lighting, Lipgloss, Life show that A.G played.

https://dbr.ee/aXGL

http://picosong.com/wyVPd/

Even though it's not the best quality it still bangs shout out to whoever recorded it. I hope it leaks soon or Charli releases it on her next tape. It's too good to be paid dust.  :defeated:

OmG SISS THIS IS ACTUALLY SOOO GOOOD I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE BEST QUALITY WE HAVE FOR PARTY 4 U?? SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NYLON SET ILYSM  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Thanks for sharing! My recordings from that show are super shitty, my sweaty fingers kept clicking "pause" randomly so my version of that track is fucked. 

Also, look at this! I hadn't seen this before...it must have been from before Pop 2, but I guess they posted it 12.24. Still probably after "Bounce" leaked, and she says it'll probably come out. http://www.baliclubbing.net/interviews/2017/12/24/c-xcx/

I think she was interviewed this around end of August since in the last question, she answered "Well, I was just recently ill. I had tonsillitis. I’m better now, so don’t worry. And she had tonsillitis when she was in Korea around Aug 20 and she had to cancel her show there... 

Speaking of Bali... Does anyone have the recordings of she did at the New Year's party?? It's the only show she's ever done post-Pop2 and I NEED to know if she performed I Got It live  :defeated:  :defeated:

has anyone noticed that fckyeah always posts charli pictures before charli even tweets them? do they run her twitter? 

I think Charli posts on instagram first and that account just posts it to twitter first

I think she was interviewed this around end of August since in the last question, she answered "Well, I was just recently ill. I had tonsillitis. I’m better now, so don’t worry. And she had tonsillitis when she was in Korea around Aug 20 and she had to cancel her show there... 

Speaking of Bali... Does anyone have the recordings of she did at the New Year's party?? It's the only show she's ever done post-Pop2 and I NEED to know if she performed I Got It live  :defeated:  :defeated:

Fckyeahcharli said she didn’t perform any Pop 2 songs at her shows so far

Did anyone post this interview? It's right after Pop2.

When she talks about the album (if it ever gets released), she doesn't mention SOPHIE... WHY CHARLOTTE? WHY?

The SOPHIE tracks are most IikeIy scrapped :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

When she talks about the album (if it ever gets released), she doesn't mention SOPHIE... WHY CHARLOTTE? WHY?

That must've been filmed like back in August when she was in Korea (with that tonsillitis lol) I mean look at her hair... no bangs...

she cant afford sophie anymore

X----into me, into you----X

she cant afford sophie anymore

her gucci glasses say otherwise, does Charli genuinely pay for SOPHIE i would think shed just get crediting / a percentage of the money the song makes or something like that 

so is Bounce (Kyary Version) still the best version of bounce we have 

her gucci glasses say otherwise, does Charli genuinely pay for SOPHIE i would think shed just get crediting / a percentage of the money the song makes or something like that so is Bounce (Kyary Version) still the best version of bounce we have

She found it on a sale rack at claires

VHshv7gl.png

her fucking hair OMGGGGGGGG :hdu:  where my fellow Charli-with-curly-hair stans at 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.