Fluorine

Charli XCX

I low key want Pete Tongz and Liz/Tyni/whoever she is singing "cmon charli let's go party" tho  :crossed:

https://dbr.ee/lFNl

i wouldn't mind the "come on charli let's go party" if it was done by charli herself (and done properly lol), but the song is already like way too similar to holiday by madonna so if it were to be released as a single i feel like sounding so much like one iconic pop song while sampling another may draw some criticism from the gp. i would be super into it if they released like a radio edit promo single and then like an extended album version with the barbie girl bridge

the pete tong i could do without lol

i wouldn't mind the "come on charli let's go party" if it was done by charli herself (and done properly lol), but the song is already like way too similar to holiday by madonna so if it were to be released as a single i feel like sounding so much like one iconic pop song while sampling another may draw some criticism from the gp. i would be super into it if they released like a radio edit promo single and then like an extended album version with the barbie girl bridge

the pete tong i could do without lol

i saw someone on soundcloud put a cupcakke verse over the break and it sounded amazing, it literally feels and sounds like that break is made for cupcakke (not literally obvi but it sounded amazing)

here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/helvetical/gays-night-out-1

Can someone send me links to

Party 4 U

Dance all night

no angel

WGFU

party party

juice

white mercedes

... I haven't heard these tracks yet

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Party 4 U

Dance all night

no angel

WGFU

party party

juice

white mercedes

P4U was played multiple times

Dance all night was teased via insta story

no angel was played multiple times live

WGFU also played live

party party was only played live once

juice was just recently teased via insta story and probably isnt the real name thats just what i referred to it as bc she captioned it "i got the juice"

white mercedes was also teased via insta story

P4U was played multiple times

Dance all night was teased via insta story

no angel was played multiple times live

WGFU also played live

party party was only played live once

juice was just recently teased via insta story and probably isnt the real name thats just what i referred to it as bc she captioned it "i got the juice"

white mercedes was also teased via insta story

oh damn i thought they were studio songs, i copied them from ur tweet :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tko and round & round weren't mean for xcx3 ?giphy.gif

they were recorded around vroom vroom time but she has said they were not meant for an album but wanted fans to hear them or s/t

lol....Sticky was written for Rihanna. We've known this for years. Sweetest Drug is old as hell too, just like Victimless Crime. 

that's what i ALWAYS thought but people are always saying dumb ass shit for clout and confusing me/everyone else.

is sweetest drug really that old? since it leaked i always thought it was post-Sucker, how do you know?

imagine still thinking it's down like wow

you really chose this to fall on the sword for  :toofunny:  trust that i know the proper titles skdlgjglkl

I'm pretty sure Ring & Million are not nor ever intended for the album. Ring was for another album I believe & God knows Million isn't meant to be released

definitely sounds like million is label-appeasing material.

ring is another one of those songs that people have had like 100 theories about so who really knows?

Party 4 U

Dance all night

no angel

WGFU

party party

juice

white mercedes

... I haven't heard these tracks yet

how is charli your avi when you haven't heard her best songs no angel and party 4 u

I wouldn't say that, have you heard A. G.'s solo stuff? He's capable of writing great pop songs, but his stuff can be a lot more creative. I think he and SOPHIE are very complementary, because their stuff together (like "Hey QT" and "Out Of My Head") is some of both of their best work imo. 

Yeah... I like quite a bit of what I've heard. I didn't know they were both on Hey QT... his remixes lately have been pretty cool too.

Speaking of A.G... my latest RollingStone came today and there was Charli and A.G. in a photo, talking about Charli's POP2 shows and how she's opening for T. Swift on her tour.

We stan a queen... :flutter: