Fluorine

Charli XCX

how is charli your avi when you haven't heard her best songs no angel and party 4 u

cus i dont care much about live shit tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the way you just pop in like a maniac.  :toofunny:  i don't know anything. do you have a job?

anyway when it leaked people said it was a demo for rihanna, that's what i always thought

imagine browsing to my surprise the know it all crackhead making up fake tracklists with info he claimed was false  :deadbanana:

couldn't help myself  :lmao:

cus i dont care much about live shit tbh

they're not gonna leak in studio any time soon soooooo

we just wanna party all day  :flutter:

d2z2Mep.png

imagine browsing to my surprise the know it all crackhead making up fake tracklists with info he claimed was false  :deadbanana:

couldn't help myself  :lmao:

they're not gonna leak in studio any time soon soooooo

we just wanna party all day  :flutter:

I think i did here a bit of party party once, i thought it was good. i just never have the patience to watch live shows on youtube lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I remember being SO hyped for Number 1 Angel. I couldn't wait another day for the official release. The experience of opening the zip file and listening to it for the first time was completely unreal. The excitement and satisfaction was everything! It gave me everything I wanted and more  :defeated:

I can't say the same about Pop 2. Sure it has some minor bops but they're just... nowhere near level of some of Charli's best work (released and unreleased). I was just as excited for it as I was N1A, but it was just a major disappointment. It's especially disappointing when I listen to her unreleased music and Pop 2 looks so basic - Pop 2 is like "Pop 101 for Dummies" when compared to the masterclass caliber of pop she's capable. Four months later and still haven't gotten used to the ugly vocal processing and the messiness of it all, and sometimes I feel like it's heralded as the "future of pop music" just because of how weird it is. It's almost like it tries too hard to be avant garde or whatever. It's not "next level", it's a downgrade. I feel like trap music was the worst influence possible.

Listening to Ring and Wanna Get Fucked Up, they give off way better vibes. What would you call that, Hip-Pop? For me, "next level Charli" is pre Pop 2 Charli. She was doing everything perfect (besides playing bops that won't see an official release): bringing back good pop music in a sonically diverse way instead of partaking in everyone else's boring, uninspired, predictable, safe pop. 

All of the stuff Charli seems to be making for XCX3 sounds nowhere near on par with the original leaked album. I don't know whether it's because her label refuses her to work w/ SOPHIE anymore or if she literally can't afford her production, but I've got a feeling XCX3 is going to be very Pop 2/autotune-d/dreamy/down-tempo. Which is ok, but a shame.... her and SOPHIE were made to work w/ each other, production wise and lyrically. They both collectively could save and redefine pop music. The day she posts an instagram story of her and SOPHIE in the studio, or at least a video with an obvious SOPHIE produced track playing in the background, we can relax.

Can we get rid of the "Charli is so poor omg she can't afford Sophie's production" idea? I know you just stated it as a possibility but she's not a starving artist by any means. Struggling to find her place in the current music industry? A bit. But not poor.

i think we've about gotten all we're going to get from charli and sophie, i get the sense that sophie really wants to focus on her own music right now and charli seems to be happy with the work she and AG are doing together. some of the leaked sophie xcx3 tracks will definitely make it on the album but i'm doubtful we'll receive any new ones. to be honest i'm okay with this because i personally adore the new dreamy autotune sound, if the whole album sounds like party for you i'll probably lose my shit (in the best way). true romance for me is still one of the best pop albums of all time and i feel like charli's work with AG is a natural progression from that

If she takes autotune to a dreamy sound like Party 4 U and Party Party and finds a way to make it work, I actually wouldn't mind it! I would really get down with harmonies and good background melodies so that the music isn't so simple. Especially in Party Party! @ As I was listening to the video you posted, I couldn't help but imagine Charli singing background melodies on Party Party and it sounded so perfect omg MY MIND 

I love both but you cant compare, Pop2 is 10 tracks and Vroom Vroom is only 4 tracks  :crossed:

Quantity ≠ Quality

Vroom Vroom has Pop 2 BEAT

i listen to every song on n1a literally daily, but songs pop 2 didn't last too long considering n1a is a over a year old and i'm still bopping

out of my head, lucky, and porsche will always be THOSE SONGS though

TASTE!!! Those are the better songs on Pop 2! "one, rose, laying on your grave cuz you, pushed, everyone away but, I'm a mausoleum, pretty like versailles, and I played it out, 'bout a thousand times, yeah" UGHH that part gets me every time 

Im converting the whole AG afterparty set into mp3, if I seperate No Angel, Bounce, and Party 4 U would anyone want them?

also would anyone be able to make an acapella from the No Angel recording?

I would love to have them please  :hooker:

idk what gives me hope is the fact that we got a lot of good music from XCX World including Bounce (who cares if KKP is in it or not; they dont make the song tbh) and GNO

so i feel like if those can leak, so can some or all of the Exchange tracks

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

idk what gives me hope is the fact that we got a lot of good music from XCX World including Bounce (who cares if KKP is in it or not; they dont make the song tbh) and GNO

so i feel like if those can leak, so can some or all of the Exchange tracks

No

photo-19964.jpg?_r=1513315948