Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember being SO hyped for Number 1 Angel. I couldn't wait another day for the official release. The experience of opening the zip file and listening to it for the first time was completely unreal. The excitement and satisfaction was everything! It gave me everything I wanted and more  :defeated:

I can't say the same about Pop 2. Sure it has some minor bops but they're just... nowhere near level of some of Charli's best work (released and unreleased). I was just as excited for it as I was N1A, but it was just a major disappointment. It's especially disappointing when I listen to her unreleased music and Pop 2 looks so basic - Pop 2 is like "Pop 101 for Dummies" when compared to the masterclass caliber of pop she's capable. Four months later and still haven't gotten used to the ugly vocal processing and the messiness of it all, and sometimes I feel like it's heralded as the "future of pop music" just because of how weird it is. It's almost like it tries too hard to be avant garde or whatever. It's not "next level", it's a downgrade. I feel like trap music was the worst influence possible.

Listening to Ring and Wanna Get Fucked Up, they give off way better vibes. What would you call that, Hip-Pop? For me, "next level Charli" is pre Pop 2 Charli. She was doing everything perfect (besides playing bops that won't see an official release): bringing back good pop music in a sonically diverse way instead of partaking in everyone else's boring, uninspired, predictable, safe pop. 

POP2 has more of an "underground" feel to me... and I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just I can't see it being like "massive pop, stadium-filler songs."

It's alt pop music that by default, has a more niche appeal. It's a much more tame Vroom Vroom.

LMFAO you're so pathetic miss Myles, gtfo photo-25849.jpeg?_r=1523741234

stop being a greedy hog and leak the stuff babe xx

aren't you hoarding some random sza instrumentals and musty shoot outtakes of Lanette del ray? ADMINISTER MOUTH 2 COUTH photo-25849.jpeg?_r=1523741234

back to the soundcloud mashup circuit with you sir ++++++ take caoliflower with you

aren't you hoarding some random sza instrumentals and musty shoot outtakes of Lanette del ray? ADMINISTER MOUTH 2 COUTH photo-25849.jpeg?_r=1523741234

back to the soundcloud mashup circuit with you sir ++++++ take caoliflower with you

SZA instrumentals.... :toofunny:  girl what?? and no, you should get back to the cage photo-25849.jpeg?_r=1523741234

HI LADIES i may have snapped w this idea and i need help

does anyone know a site where i can get vinyls pressed for like a normal price? (below like 40) i know about vinylify but it's like 100 dollars and i'm not trying to pay that for vroom vroom or hey QT on fucking vinyl

HI LADIES i may have snapped w this idea and i need help
does anyone know a site where i can get vinyls pressed for like a normal price? (below like 40) i know about vinylify but it's like 100 dollars and i'm not trying to pay that for vroom vroom or hey QT on fucking vinyl

vroom vroom had a limited run i believe have fun trying to get it for under 75

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL