Fluorine

Charli XCX

Oh boo hoo, you live in one of the very few cities Charli played a small show at and you are complaining? Other people around the world want the merch too and there is legitimately no way to get it here so get over yourself

Do you want me to feel bad? because I don't...I'm broke as shit and I decided to splurge on this day because I had been waiting for an opportunity to see Charli and I wanted something unique to remember it with which is the only reason I bought the shirt. If I had known people were just gonna rip off the designs and resell them online I would not have payed money for it considering I was barely able to afford it lmao. But keep defending someone for pirating designs. I don't know why y'all are acting like it isn't messed up that the person who originally designed those shirts is being ripped off.

Do you want me to feel bad? because I don't...I'm broke as shit and I decided to splurge on this day because I had been waiting for an opportunity to see Charli and I wanted something unique to remember it with which is the only reason I bought the shirt. If I had known people were just gonna rip off the designs and resell them online I would not have payed money for it considering I was barely able to afford it lmao. But keep defending someone for pirating designs. I don't know why y'all are acting like it isn't messed up that the person who originally designed those shirts is being ripped off.

girl...this sob story isn't working. you're poor and you bought merch ...big deal welcome to being a stan....  

point blank, the whole shirts / hats thing is most likely illegal. it’s cool to do for the fanbase but like the whole Moy thing went down, somebody is gonna get screwed whether it’s the buyer or the seller. but what do I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

point blank, the whole shirts / hats thing is most likely illegal. it’s cool to do for the fanbase but like the whole Moy thing went down, somebody is gonna get screwed whether it’s the buyer or the seller. but what do I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed but they aren't the first person to make bootleg merch, it's been done for like years and definitely won't be the last so it's really not worth the fuss tbh. 

girl...this sob story isn't working. you're poor and you bought merch ...big deal welcome to being a stan....  

sob story? i was replying to the person who tried to come at me with a sob story...I don't care that they weren't able to see her as much as they don't care that my broke ass bought the shirt which is what i was trying to point out but go off...

okay seriously not replying or reading anything regarding the stupid merch anymore so don't even bother replying.