Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone else not feel uncomfortable with the fact that recreating merch is taking away money from the artist we love and deserves the support from fans???

it's illegal as fuck too and i feel like it'll become a moy 2.0 situation 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm annoyed with the merch recreation but for different reasons i guess, I bought the pop2 shirt because I wanted something unique and exclusive to remind me of that night but now they're online because someone recreated them so now it's not as exclusive. :'|

Stealing designs and the fact she's getting no money from it is practically pirating but go awf

I definitely agree it’s totally illegal lol, but it’s still not for sale anywhere else. Doesn’t make it right but she isn’t losing money.

How does it take away money from the artist when the merch is no longer for sale aka she’s not getting the money regardless

Basically this ^^^

The only reason why I've started to recreate these merch in the first place is because I can't even buy them from her anymore. Charlotte, if you do still have them, then please PUT YOUR MERCH ONLINE AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY. Unfortunately that's not the case and now fans that want to wear her merch and support her can't do it which is why I've started doing this.

I'm also barely profiting for any of this (I'm only putting like a 5-10% margin for my designing cost which is why it's so much cheaper than what her actual merch cost) so my intention is honestly to help this community aka u gays.

I've already recreated her reputation merch as well just because I like graphic designing but I'm not gonna release them until they're discontinued/tour ends so you guys still have the chance to buy them from her and give charlotte ur money SO PLEASE ACTUALLY BUY HER REPUTATION MERCH

Charlotte is (by far) the coolest lady in pop... why don't more people understand this? :crossed:

100% agreed + she's more than capable to release an album and change pop scenario. I think Charli is the coolest thing in pop music since Gaga, u can judge me for that but thats the tea

I mean personally I don't like the recreation of the merch but it's not harming me or affecting my day to day life. I get why people recreate the merch and buy the bootleg ones. I do wish that Charli would just put her official merch online so people can buy it and she can get her coin.

nobody would need to rip off her merch if she would just sell it just like nobody would need to leak her music if she just released it. don't go off in here about how recreating her merch is unfair when you're asking for songs to leak too  :diva:

justice was served, your honor

I'm annoyed with the merch recreation but for different reasons i guess, I bought the pop2 shirt because I wanted something unique and exclusive to remind me of that night but now they're online because someone recreated them so now it's not as exclusive. :'|

Oh shut up jsksjskshsv

Oh boo hoo, you live in one of the very few cities Charli played a small show at and you are complaining? Other people around the world want the merch too and there is legitimately no way to get it here so get over yourself

FzytWEW.png