Fluorine

Charli XCX

Old pop Charli will forever be my favorite. Interior, Angry All the Time, and Lose My Cool deserve more praise

As for features, Your Eyes is a gem

Smile is my OG favorite. Remember when it had been up on iTunes for a year and none of us knew because she wasn’t even credited?? Lol who even produced that song again? :rip: It’s one of her BEST though omg.

Edit: Benga! Some dude. The album isn’t on iTunes anymore. :poordat: I have the file on my old drive back home.

:rip:

14417469274.gif

Smile is my OG favorite. Remember when it had been up on iTunes for a year and none of us knew because she wasn’t even credited?? Lol who even produced that song again? :rip: It’s one of her BEST though omg.

Edit: Benga! Some dude. The album isn’t on iTunes anymore. :poordat: I have the file on my old drive back home.

i can upload later today if you want it!

also the girls music video is shit the visuals are so incoherent and it's the first time i've actually listened to the song and it's also bland and i stand with the unpopular opinion that the message of the song is BAD

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

OK so when sophie produces charli stuff what IS that sound that sounds like a dog getting beat that you can hear in songs like secret and paradise

Pretty sure Charli did like this crazy shriek/scream into the mic and they sampled it... it's in Trophy and TKO and stuff too.

I think it's pretty rad personally lol. Sounds cool...

Old pop Charli will forever be my favorite. Interior, Angry All the Time, and Lose My Cool deserve more praise

As for features, Your Eyes is a gem

INTERIOR!! yes!! and Heartbreak High :crying: my faves

omg yeeesSSS, SMILE! i just scratched Benga off it and called it Charli XCX - Crystal Love back in the day lfsdklfdskljfsd

This sounds like the Bibi Bourelly collab

oh my god IT IS!! and it sounds so goooddDdddd

lABVyGE.png