Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok,but why is no one talking about Types?

it sounds heavenly from the snippet we got

why can't we have a conversation in this thread without you ALWAYS without fail, bringing the conversation to a snippet of a song that isn't going to leak or could be released? 

why can't we have a conversation in this thread without you ALWAYS without fail, bringing the conversation to a snippet of a song that isn't going to leak or could be released? 

idk,I just wanted to say that the snippet sounds good,u don't need to attack me for that,if u don't like it,ignore it.

but I'm sry if talking about a snippet makes you upset

Playboy Style is alright, I can see why its a bonus track. I’m sure it’ll grow on me. Bhad Bhabie kinda ate her verse tho hmmmm.

ok,but why is no one talking about Types?

it sounds heavenly from the snippet we got

Because we talked about it months ago when it first came out. It was a song written at a writing camp for another artist and Charli does not and never had any intention of releasing it. She’s probably forgotten about it and we probably should too.

“Ed Howard has been promoted to managing director, Asylum Records UK, Asylum is currently preparing to release Rudimental’s third album, Toast to Our Differences, in January. There are also plans for a new album from Charli XCX and the debut from Mahalia.”

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

we did it kids. i cant stop crying.

“Ed Howard has been promoted to managing director, Asylum Records UK, Asylum is currently preparing to release Rudimental’s third album, Toast to Our Differences, in January. There are also plans for a new album from Charli XCX and the debut from Mahalia.”

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

we did it kids. i cant stop crying.

Is Ed Howard her manager or her A&R I always forget. I know he discovered her and got her to sign to Asylum.

Regardless this is gret news. It will be nice to have someone with a little bit more power there to back her up.

how come we have playboy style on tuesday and not the whole CB album??

Tbh BIOYL would‘ve been a better single than GNO

Yes it would, but thank God it wasnt released bc all the monthly releases were killed and didn't have any kind of promo. Byoil deserves more than that

playboy style is so good wow

how come we have playboy style on tuesday and not the whole CB album??

Yes it would, but thank God it wasnt released bc all the monthly releases were killed and didn't have any kind of promo. Byoil deserves more than that

I think this is why she switched it to GNO. she knew the monthly singles were nothing more than just that - monthly singles for fun, hence the 0 promo. she is saving it for the album <3

playboy style is so good wow

I think this is why she switched it to GNO. she knew the monthly singles were nothing more than just that - monthly singles for fun, hence the 0 promo. she is saving it for the album <3

To be honest, she made the smart decision here. Girls Night Out was already leaked & it on the album besides being a banger wouldn’t have done much of anything. If BIOYL was released it would’ve gotten no video, no promo, & would’ve been left to rot. It has the potential to be a hit & in itself is amazing & is unheard in HQ. It would’ve been a waste to release it. This is also good cause it means we might get at least 3 videos this era for 1999, Come To My Party, & BIOYL. The real question is will it still have Stefflon or na?

On a completely other note, playboy style could smash & Charli is SUCH a good rapper tbfh

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

queen of the island

playboy style is so good

the chorus  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Which do you think would pop more with the general public, BIOYL or CTMP?

i truly believe bioyl would be more current than ctmp (even though they revisited the song, still)