Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi Charli! Stream 1999 now fat.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

this whole 'mixtapes' are 'albums' to her is weird but i can understand her point of view since pop 2 would never be released as what we commonly know as 'album' because atlantic sucks and she's just being a good sport about it

Urgh, 1999 is her first hit since Doing It! Put out an album, I know it might not be her fault, but somebody somewhere is fucking up... If they don't put out an album after the success of this single then I fear we'll never get another album as such.

why is she having a meltdown... we want an album album and she knows this :( she keeps giving so much on things that we don't really need - parties, tours, features, etc. we really need this album. she has at least 4 albums worth of songs that were made for a third album at this point. I love her, but this is ridiculous.

why is she having a meltdown... we want an album album and she knows this :( she keeps giving so much on things that we don't really need - parties, tours, features, etc. we really need this album. she has at least 4 albums worth of songs that were made for a third album at this point. I love her, but this is ridiculous.

yes

http://www.musicweek.com/labels/read/he-s-the-ideal-choice-to-take-asylum-into-the-future-ed-howard-upped-to-md/074575

Any way here's the important bit...  "There are also NO plans for a new album from Charli XCX ever..."

following the success of 1999, there'll be no tour or album next year! 2019 is really gonna be another year of collabs and one off singles.

One positive here, at least she killed all her own hype before we all really started expecting a new album next year.

what did the music account tweet say

I think it was just saying that her 3rd album is due next year... An article released today announced that Asylum / Atlantic were planning a new album from her