Fluorine

Charli XCX

no idea why this fanbase thinks that Pop 2 is so much more superior to N1A. I listened to ILY2 (not even one of the best songs from N1A) 5+ times today and I Don't even remember the last time I felt compelled to queue a Pop 2 track tbh

pop 2 was experimental and super cerebral compared to N1A, but I will always want to listen to N1A a million times more

also Pop 2 has that GOD AWFUL UNFORGIVABLE tommy cash feature that you gays somehow seem to conveniently ignore all the time. it's such a low low that it almost ruins the entire mixtape. Delicious edit without Tommy is perfect... but the original... was a choice 

unlock it + i got it could have just been released as a stand alone single/EP and it would have been so perfect

you dumb f*gs would have leaked all the other tracks anyways so who cares

you ok dude? need some dick? weed? alcohol? drugs? food? water???? 

giphy.gif

you ok dude? need some dick? weed? alcohol? drugs? food? water???? 

you need a profile picture and some good taste before anyone takes you seriously on this forum, Toxo6969 x

don't deny the fact that the only reason people stan Pop 2 so hard is bc it had some really GOOD tracks but the rest of it is so filler-y

btw don't call me "dude" in a clearly femme space. thanks. youre welcome 

this is that bitch that was crying about unfriending their "bff" cause they broke a snap streak :rip: nothing they say matters, just ignore them :rip:

don't you do nothing but troll this forum with your god awful opinions? and you have a troye sivan stan username but you always defend yourself by saying "its about roses bloom for you" when you get back into a corner?

also you have no avatar. pick an identity you weak slut

thank u next

charli xcx thread never fails to disappoint me with how trash all the regulars are x

don't you do nothing but troll this forum with your god awful opinions? and you have a troye sivan stan username but you always defend yourself by saying "its about roses bloom for you" when you get back into a corner?

also you have no avatar. pick an identity you weak slut

thank u next

charli xcx thread never fails to disappoint me with how trash all the regulars are x

you're one of the dumbest people on this forum, i'm not gonna bother reading all this but please leave this thread no one wants you here

you're one of the dumbest people on this forum, i'm not gonna bother reading all this but please leave this thread no one wants you here

bullies are such sad ppl. rly hope u seek treatment </3

anyways i'm gonna shower and get ready to go see dorian electra and umru tonight because I'm a VIP. you uneducated children keep posting "leak sticky!!!!!!!" over and over again every 10 minutes and keep being irrelevant while the rest of LB hates you. bye!

bullies are such sad ppl

anyways i'm gonna shower and get ready to go see dorian electra and umru tonight because I'm a VIP. you uneducated children keep posting "leak sticky!!!!!!!" over and over again every 10 minutes and keep being irrelevant while the rest of LB hates you. bye!

have fun with your well deserved shower, maybe you'll wash the idiocy away.

don't forget to scrub extremely hard to get away all the stench and dirt lingering on your sad sack of flesh you call skin

kiss kiss hoebag

how are the Boy Sim character assassination trolls still unbanned on this forum @ mods. i swear its the same person running 2 accounts because yall both have that same exact brand of fucking oblivious stupid 

literally just came here to stan N1A and then it turns into a fucking shit show because you 12 year olds have nothing better to do than troll people on a lana del rey forum. grow up. like actually. i'll give you a few years until I REALLY have to drag you

how are the Boy Sim character assassination trolls still unbanned on this forum @ mods. i swear its the same person running 2 accounts because yall both have that same exact brand of fucking oblivious stupid 

stupid for exposing a pedophile? bitch please. why don't you @ me next time you paraphrase because for calling someone else weak for not having a profile pic, you sure seem weak for not calling me out directly.

kiss kiss hoebag

stupid for exposing a pedophile? bitch please. why don't you @ me next time you paraphrase because for calling someone else weak for not having a profile pic, you sure seem weak for not calling me out directly.

he's not a pedophile. words mean things. you can't just call someone a pedophile because an minor flirted with them. and boy sim backed off as soon as he realized the kid was underage.

i really dont want to hash this all up again. but you're clearly, objectively, 100% wrong about that controversy. thank u next. boy sim is a sweet sweet sweet person and you bored idiots are just REACHING so hard to find stuff to be upset about

he's not a pedophile. words mean things. you can't just call someone a pedophile because an minor flirted with them. and boy sim backed off as soon as he realized the kid was underage.

i really dont want to hash this all up again. but you're clearly, objectively, 100% wrong about that controversy. thank u next. boy sim is a sweet sweet sweet person and you bored idiots are just REACHING so hard to find stuff to be upset about

if i wanted to find stuff to be upset about i'd look at your posts on this forum because with your amount of stupidity, you make me livid

kiss kiss hoebag

glad ur so obsessed w me

why would i be obsessed with you? for someone with an alleged """"masters degree""" you clearly lack reading comprehension skills which literally everybody above a first grader exhibits. i said IF i wanted to find something to make me upset, IF, I would wind up looking at your annoying brainless ass posts on this forum site. let me speak in your language

White Gold You Are Very Dumb Dumb! You Lack Brain! Xoxo!

get my gist? 

kiss kiss hoebag

why would i be obsessed with you? for someone with an alleged """"masters degree""" you clearly lack reading comprehension skills which literally everybody above a first grader exhibits. i said IF i wanted to find something to make me upset, IF, I would wind up looking at your annoying brainless ass posts on this forum site. let me speak in your language

White Gold You Are Very Dumb Dumb! You Lack Brain! Xoxo!

get my gist? 

go to 4chan if you want to shamelessly troll like a fucking tacky moron all night. good bye

go to 4chan if you want to shamelessly troll like a fucking tacky moron all night. good bye

for calling someone weak you sure love to back out of a good fight don't you. lmfao is calling me a troll your only comeback? can't think of anything else with your """masters degree"""??? :ahh:

kiss kiss hoebag