Fluorine

Charli XCX

I dont see any reason to believe Charli is involved w their music at any level, I think she just promos the shit out of them cuz theyre friends

Pitchfork update: she says she "might bring out some special guests" Cupcakke is from Chicago, hope it's her!! https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1103391737140015104/

the band is tagging charli in the stories about the single... 

the band is tagging charli in the stories about the single... 

Yeah, like it wouldn't make sense... I know she's supported them and they're friends but they're suggesting they have new music with Charli coming. If SOPHIE posted an insta story saying "new music next week @charlixcx" it would be an assumption that a collab was coming?

Yeah, like it wouldn't make sense... I know she's supported them and they're friends but they're suggesting they have new music with Charli coming. If SOPHIE posted an insta story saying "new music next week @charlixcx" it would be an assumption that a collab was coming?

exactly... or maybe they're just tagging their only stan? who knows

I dont see any reason to believe Charli is involved w their music at any level, I think she just promos the shit out of them cuz theyre friends

Pitchfork update: she says she "might bring out some special guests" Cupcakke is from Chicago, hope it's her!! https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1103391737140015104/

expectation: cupcakke

reality: nasty cherry band

:lmao: the nasty cherry hate is so real & hilarious

I hope they deliver good music :rip:

i don't like them already but honest to god i hope they release good music too

its the least they can do after all this promo buzz from charli

I’m more or less irritated at this drought... We haven’t gotten a single since September and that single was supposed to be an indicator for her new album being on its way but here we are with no other information except that everything is probably scrapped and she’s trying for round 3

Is there any new masterpost with taxi, pop the balloons, etc?? Lost everything  :ohno:   :toofunny:

jeronimos did one in december but I don't know if it has the new leaks. It's the most recent masterpost I've seen

https://mega.nz/#F!sZVgVQrb!tUSQgawRBUGJlyPtm3YkWg

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900