Fluorine

Charli XCX

he keeps getting brought up bc BloomForYou + bellagoth were the tacky idiots who literally did NOTHING besides try to smear Boy Sim's reputation all day over some innocuous twitter DM's. imagine dedicating a whole evening trying to drag a rising PC music star just because you're bitter. they're so bitter and pathetic and jealous of other peoples' fame. it's silly. lol. any time those idiots tag-team on someone, I can't help but remember the night they did nothing but try to accuse someone of being a pedophile with NO evidence. it's ridiculous

i'm sorry but if boysim is a rising pc music star then pc music boutta be even more dead than it already is

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

BoySim is not a paedophile lmao

WBK but certain...children are obsessed with trying to drag the new Queen of Pop, Ms Slayyyter, by making false allegations about her producers

Also leave @ white gold alone.

& 3rdly I feel like Nasty Cherry Band coochie’s stink lmfao

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I feel petty but i don't like how charli is giving nasty cherry her artistic energy and trying to let them invoke "TR 2.0" like TR sweety I'm so sorry charli would ever say that..that album is too special to me

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

So does this mean the album is definitely not PC? She replied to a comment that said SOPHIE and Kim Petras need to be on the album and she replied like "lol. u dont know my album at all."

To me she's kinda being like "you have no idea what my album sounds like"...

So does this mean the album is definitely not PC? She replied to a comment that said SOPHIE and Kim Petras need to be on the album and she replied like "lol. u dont know my album at all."

i think she just meant literally like we don’t know anything about the album. and that user also said “if you’re not gonna feature anyone your fans actually want” so that could maybe mean there’s collabs we’ve been wanting

I was really wasted and talked to umru for like an hour at the bar last night. I didn't want to be tacky and ask a bunch of questions about his work on the upcoming charli album. But from what I did ask--he said we all should be really fucking excited bc they're experimenting w/ some next level shit!!!

also his show was great. proof that I went bc apparently some of you kids don't believe anything I say anymore :lel: you should all listen to popular + sticky from his search result EP if you want to get an idea of his sound. also he has a KILLER remix of call me maybe that you should all check out x

her album is definitely going to be PC bc it seems like she's worked a lot with umru (the current golden child of the PC music label)

someone please ban white gold. he came in here and brought flame in the thread when he chould’ve just be quiet. he tried to drag everybody else just cause he likes n1a more. get some help, cheater.

he’s also attacking people in other threads, what a freak

i don't "attack" anyone on this website lol :S yall are the ones ganging up on me and calling me a bully/freak/cheater out of nowhere. this really isn't the place for that. I'm just here to trash your pop music opinions, and if you take it that personally, then maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities in life x

Okay but you HAVE been given multiple warnings recently for negative behavior... lashing out at people & making personal attacks. That’s not cute & is not something that I believe someone with a masters degree would do. I’m not coming for you, I just want you to know that with the recent posts & arguments you have instigated, you’re on thin ice. Please just be nicer to other members, stop calling everyone messy fags for literally no reason. YES it’s a little queer forum to not be taken too seriously, BUT there are kids on here & some of your posts lately have just been unacceptable.

I do enjoy banter, but keep it cool!

I enjoy your posts & contributions to discussion when everyone isn’t arguing, let’s just keep things civil!

Like for real, when I’m in a bad mood & I want to argue, I get on Facebook. You guys have got to stop fighting here all the time. It ruins this site for others.

14417469274.gif

thanks! enjoy staying at home trolling people while I go meet the producers of charli's next album. love you!

you are the exact type of person that dorian and umru would see right through and have zero interest in knowing you lmao holy shit if you really have a masters degree you clearly havent developed emotional maturity over the course of your education...please consider proofreading your posts and asking why you, someone with a masters degree, are picking fights with likely teenagers on a lana del rey forum

X----into me, into you----X