Fluorine

Charli XCX

for calling someone weak you sure love to back out of a good fight don't you. lmfao is calling me a troll your only comeback? can't think of anything else with your """masters degree"""??? :ahh:

seriously last thing I'm going to say to your fucking toxic ass

1. this isn't a "good fight". this is you causing unnecessary drama

2. I literally have a masters degree and I could take a picture of it and flip you off in the photo if i really rEALLY cared enough. but I don't. I'm gainfully employed and living my life! i'd show you my linkedin but I keep that shit far away from my messy forum shit. bc i'm a true, educated professional. maybe one day you can relate (i doubt it, bella goth)

3. "troll" is the perfect word for you

you have an ugly signature and an awful avatar. you're tacky and I really hope the rest of the regulars on this thread are NOTHING like you. bc all you do on this forum is be dramatic as fuck. seriously go to therapy bc your behavior isn't normal. bye. BYE

seriously last thing I'm going to say to your fucking toxic ass

1. this isn't a "good fight". this is you causing unnecessary drama

2. I literally have a masters degree and I could take a picture of it and flip you off in the photo if i really rEALLY cared enough. but I don't. I'm gainfully employed and living my life! i'd show you my linkedin but I keep that shit far away from my messy forum shit. bc i'm a true, educated professional. maybe one day you can relate (i doubt it, bella goth)

3. "troll" is the perfect word for you

you have an ugly signature and an awful avatar. you're tacky and I really hope the rest of the regulars on this thread are NOTHING like you. bc all you do on this forum is be dramatic as fuck. seriously go to therapy bc you're behavior isn't normal. bye. BYE

don't you have a shower to take? here's a nursery rhyme for you kiddo: scrub-a-dub-dub shut the fuck up

kiss kiss hoebag

thanks! enjoy staying at home trolling people while I go meet the producers of charli's next album. love you!

yes meet them! go on sweetie! sing in the shower and live your dream of being clean and a proper brain capacity and singing your world tour with umru djing! yes girl do it! sing! oh wait none of this is actually happening and you're having another one of your tantrums in the shower again... oops! keep on scrubbing girlie

kiss kiss hoebag

god how did boy sim even get brought up...,. he's like not even fun why does he keep infiltrating this thread

he keeps getting brought up bc BloomForYou + bellagoth were the tacky idiots who literally did NOTHING besides try to smear Boy Sim's reputation all day over some innocuous twitter DM's. imagine dedicating a whole evening trying to drag a rising PC music star just because you're bitter. they're so bitter and pathetic and jealous of other peoples' fame. it's silly. lol. any time those idiots tag-team on someone, I can't help but remember the night they did nothing but try to accuse someone of being a pedophile with NO evidence. it's ridiculous

he keeps getting brought up bc BloomForYou + bellagoth were the tacky idiots who literally did NOTHING besides try to smear Boy Sim's reputation all day over some innocuous twitter DM's. imagine dedicating a whole evening trying to drag a rising PC music star just because you're bitter. they're so bitter and pathetic and jealous of other peoples' fame. it's silly. lol

theres a space in my username get it right little miss master degree

kiss kiss hoebag